住旅馆
Staying in Hotel
1. Please fill in the arrival card.
请填写来客登记卡。
2. Will you please fill out the registered form?
请您填一下登记表好吗?
3. What time do I have to check out?
我什么时候要办理退房手续?
4. I’m leaving for New York tomorrow. Will you close my account?
我明天去纽约,请给我结账好吗?
5. I’d like a room on the sunny side.
我想要个阳面的房间。
6. How much do you charge for a single room per night?
你们单人间每晚收费多少?
7. I’d like to change to a quiet room away from the street.
我想换一间不临街的、安静的房间。
8. Do you have room service?
你们有送餐服务吗?
9. Where can I have my laundry done?
我的衣服送到哪里洗?
10. I want you to keep this.
我要你保管这个。
11. Bring me very hot water, please.
请给我热开水。
12. Can I leave the car outside?
我的车可以停在外面吗?
13. How do I make a local call?
本市电话怎么打?
14. I’m afraid we’re quite full at the moment.
恐怕现在我们的客房已满了。
15. If there’s anything else you want, please call room service.
如果您需要任何服务,请打客房服务部的电话。
16. Could I leave some valuables in the hotel safe?
我可以把贵重的物品留在保险箱吗?
17. I just checked in, but I don’t like the room.
我刚入住,但我不喜欢这个房间。
18. Here’s your room. Here’s the light switch.
这是您的房间。这里是电灯开关。
19. Shall I clean up your room now?
现在可以为您打扫房间吗?
20. If you are staying in our hotel, you can enjoy a twenty percent discount.
如果您入住我们酒店,可以享受八折优惠。
21. Do you have a business suite?
你们有商务套房吗?
22. Could you send me an extra pair of slippers?
能给我再送一双拖鞋吗?
23. Is there a swimming pool in your hotel?
你们旅馆有游泳池吗?
Conversation
Dialogue 1
A: Good afternoon, what can I do for you?
下午好,有什么我能为您效劳的吗?
B: My name is Lucy Chen, and my company GM has booked a room for me. I’d like to check in.
我是陈露西,我的公司GM帮我顶了一个房间,我要办理住宿。
A: Sure, Ms Chen. Do you have a photo ID with you?
好的,陈小姐,您是否携带了任何附照片的证件?
B: Yes. Here you are.
有的,给你。
A: Thank you. And you have booked a single room for 4 days, right?
谢谢您。您订的是单人房4天,对吗?
B: Right. I’ve been told that you are having a promotion now. Can I get any discount?
没错,我听说你们正在促销,我可以享受什么折扣吗?
A: Well, since it is our off-season, I can upgrade your room.
喔,因为刚好是我们的淡季,我可以帮您做住房升级。
B: Really? That’s very nice. Is it possible to upgrade my single room to a suite?
真的吗?太好了。有可能帮我把单人房换成套房吗?
A: Let’s see. You’re lucky, Madam. There is one available on the 12th floor.
我们来看看,您运气真好,12楼有一间。
B: Wonderful! Do you offer free breakfast?
太好了。你们供应免费早餐吗?
A: Yes, we offer a free continental breakfast every morning from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
是的,每天早上6点到10点我们供应免费的欧式早餐。
B: Got it. Thanks.
我知道了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2
A: It’s a little cold in my room.
我的房间有点冷。
B: You can adjust the room temperature by yourself.
您可以自己调节一下房间的温度。
A: I’ve turned the air conditioner on, but it doesn’t seem to work.
我已经打开了空调,但好像坏了。
B: Sorry, we’ll send someone up to look at it right away.
好的,我们马上派人过去修。
A: By the way, the room smells smoky.
顺便说一下,房间的烟味很重。
B: I’m sorry. This is a smoking room.
对不起,这是吸烟的房间。
A: Would it be possible for me to move to a non-smoking room?
那我可以换一间不吸烟的房间吗?
B: Sure.
可以。
A: Oh, could you send me an extra pair of slippers?
哦,能给我再送双拖鞋吗?
Vocabulary
account n. 账户
air conditioner 空调
available adj. 有空的
check in 登记入住
check out 付账离开
continental adj. 欧式的
fill out 填写
laundry n. 洗衣房
lucky adj. 幸运的
off-season n. 淡季
promotion n. 促销
registered form 登记表
safe n. 保险箱
slipper n. 拖鞋
smoky adj. 烟熏味的
suite n. 套房
switch n. 开关
temperature n. 温度
tip n. 小费
upgrade v. 升级
valuables n. 贵重物品
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容