您的当前位置:首页正文

《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照精编版

2024-03-26 来源:星星旅游


疯狂动物城

1--Fear, treachery, blood lust.

恐惧,背叛,杀戮。

2--Thousands of years ago these were the...

几千年前 这些 是...

3--forces that ruled our world

支配着我们的世界的力量

4--A world where prey were scared of predators.

一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。

5--And predators had an uncontrollable...

捕食者有一个无法控制的...

6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and...

生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且...

7--Awww! 噢!

1

8--Blood! Blood! Blood!

血!血!血!

9--And.. death!

和..死!

10--Ahhh...

唉唉......

11--Back then, the world was divided in two.

在那时,世界分为二种。

12--Vicious predator, or meek prey.

凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。

13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.

但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。

14--Now predator and prey live in harmony.

现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。

2

15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.

而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。

16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore.

耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。

17--Instead, I can be an astronaut.

取而代之,我可以当太空人。

18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.

我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。

19--I'm gonna be an actuary.

我可以当一个保险精算师。

20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be...

而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...

21--A police officer!

一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!

3

22--Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!

兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!

23--It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey.

这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。

24--But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia.

但是,坐落在 211 英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。

25--Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.

我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。

26--And declared that anyone can be anything!

而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!

27--Thank you and good night.

感谢你们,晚安。

28--Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐?

4

29--Nope 没了(\"雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离\")

30--Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon?

好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮?

31--Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.

嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。

32--You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.

你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。

33--If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.

如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。

34--I like trying, actually.

事实上我喜欢尝试。

35--What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even...

亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难...

36--- for you to become a police officer.

5

- 让你成为一名警察。

- Right. There's never been a bunny cop.

- 没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。

37--- No. - Bunnies don't do that.

- 没有 - 兔子么永远做不到。

38--- Never. - Never.

- 从来没有。 - 从来没有。

39--Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.

嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。

40--Because I am gonna make the world a better place!

因为我要让世界变得更美好!

41--Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,

或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方,

42--no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.

6

没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。

43--Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.

没错!你爹地、我和你的 275 个兄弟姊妹。

44--- We're changing the world. - Yeah.

- 我们正在改变这个世界。 - 耶。

45--- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.-

一次一个胡萝卜。 - 但愿如此。

46--Carrot farming is a noble profession.

拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业。

47--You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.

你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。

48--Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.

有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。

49--Where the heck'd she go?

7

她跑哪去了?

50--Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.

现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。

51--Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!

噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!

52--Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?

巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?

53--- Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.-

喂!你听到她说的了!停下来! - 好装扮啊,失败者。

54--What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?

你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?

55--- Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out.-

请把票还给我的朋友们。 - 来啊自己来拿啊,但小心了。

56--Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play,

8

因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,

57--us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna.我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的\"DENNA\"里。

58--- Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA.

- 嗯,我非常肯定应该念 DNA。

- Don't tell me what I know, Travis.

- 不要告诉我什么,我都知道,特拉维斯。

59--You don't scare me, Gideon.

你吓不倒我的,吉迪恩。

60--Scared now?

现在害怕吗?

61--Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.

看她的小鼻子抽动,她是害怕了。

62--Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow...

9

哭了,小宝贝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...

63--Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?

哦,你就是不知道什么时候放弃,对吧?

64--Huh!

呵呵!

65--I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be...

我要你永远记住这一刻,下次你别认为你会是任何人......

66--anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.

你只是个会愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的农民。

67--- That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy?

- 你看起来很糟。 - 你没事吧,茱蒂??

68--Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.

嗯,恩,我没事,给你。

69--- Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy.

10

- 哇,你拿到了我们的票! - 你真棒,朱迪。

70--Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about!

没错!那个吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再说什么!

71--Well, he was right about one thing.

嗯,他有一件事说对了。

72--I don't know when to quit.

我不知道什么时候放弃。

73--ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY

动物乌托邦警察学院

74--Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.

听好了,学员。动物乌托邦的市区范围内拥有 12 个独特的生态系统。

75--Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.

极地区、撒哈拉广场、热带雨林区,仅举几例。

76--You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets.

11

你必须在你上街前掌握它们的一切。

77--Or guess what? You'll be dead!

或者,你猜怎么着?你就会死!

78--Scorching sandstorm.

炎炎的沙尘暴。

79--You're dead, bunny bumpkin.

你死定了,土包子兔子。

80--One thousand foot fall.

一千尺大瀑布。

81--You're dead, carrot face.

你死定了,吃胡萝卜的。

82--Frigid ice wall.

严寒的冰墙。

83--You're dead, farm girl.

12

你死定了,农家少女。

84--Enormous criminal. You're dead.

重量级罪犯。你死定了。

85--Dead. Dead. Dead.

死。死。死。

86--Ohhh...!

噢噢噢......!

87--Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.

肮脏的厕所。你死定了,屁股长毛的。

88--Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.

赶快放弃,然后回家,小兔子。

89--- There's never been a bunny cop. Never.

从未有兔子警察。决对不会有。

- Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.-

13

- 你只是一个愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的小兔子。

90--As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion...

身为动物邦的市长,我很自豪地宣布,我的哺乳动物法案...

91--initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate.

主动,培训产生的第一名已从警校毕业。

92--Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer...

作为他们班的毕业生致词,市警局的第一位兔子警官...

93--Judy Hopps.

朱迪哈波丝。

94--Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge.

羊咩咩市长助理,她的警徽。

95--- Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you.

- 嗯,是的先生! - 谢谢。

96--Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia...

14

朱迪,这是我莫大的荣幸正式分配你到动物乌托邦的中心......

97--Precinct One. City Center.

一号辖区,市中心。

98--- Yeh! - Yeh!-

耶! - 耶!

99--Congratulations Officer Hopps.

恭喜你哈波丝警官。

100--I won't let you down.

我不会让你失望的。

101--This has been my dream since I was a kid.

从我还是迷你兔子起这一直是我的梦想。

102--You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys.

你知道,这对我们这些小家伙是个光荣的一天。

103--Bellwether, make room, will you?

15

领头羊,腾出空间,你愿意吗?

104--Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth!

好了,哈波丝警官,让我们看看那些大板牙!

105--Officer Hopps, look here.

哈波丝警官,请看这里。

106--- We're real proud of you, Judy. - Yeah, and scared too.

- 我们非常为你感到骄傲,朱迪。 -还有害怕。

107--- Yes. - Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo.

- 是的。 - 真的,因为这是一个危险的工作。

108--I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city

.我的意思是,动物乌托邦。它这么的远,这么大的一个城市。

109--Guys, I've been working for this my whole life.

伙计们,放松,我等了一辈子了。

110--We know. And we're just a little exited for you, but terrified.

16

我们知道。而我们只是替你感到兴奋但也害怕。

111--The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

我们唯一需要畏惧的就是恐惧本身。

112--And also bears. We have bears to fear, too.

和熊。我们也要担心熊,还有狮子。

113--- Say nothing on lions, and wolves. - Wolves?

- 狮子和狼没什么。 - 狼?

114--- Weasels. - You played cribbage with a weasel once?

- 黄鼠狼。 - 你有一次跟黄鼠狼斗地主?

115--Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow.

没错,他们会出老千整死你。

116--You know what? Pretty much all predators.

你知道吗?任何掠食者。

117--- And Zootopia is full of them. - Oh, Stu.

17

- 动物邦里到处都是。 - 够了,斯图。

118--And foxes are the worst.

狐狸是最差劲的。

119--Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.

是啊,其实,你爹地是对的。

120--It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?

这在他们的天性里。记得那只吉迪恩葛瑞干了什么?

121--When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox.当我九岁。吉迪恩葛瑞正好讨人厌又是只狐狸。

122--I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.

我知道很多兔子也都很讨人厌。

123--Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,

我们当然都知道,绝对。但是以防万一,

124--we made you a little care package to take with you.

18

我们给你做了一个保命袋要给你带着。

125--- I put some snacks in there. - This is fox deterrent.

- 我们放了些点心在里面。 - 这是防狐喇叭。

126--- Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is fox repellant.

- 是的,带着它你会很安全。 - 这是防狐喷雾。

127--The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs.

她有防狐喇叭跟防狐喷雾跟够了。

128--- Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake!

- 看一下这个! - 哦,老天爷!

129--She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.

天啊,他不需要狐狸电击器好吗,斯图。

130--Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser?

拜托。怎么会不需要狐狸电击器了?

131--Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.

19

好吧,好吧,你看,为了让你们别再说了,我拿这个。

132--Terrific! Everyone wins!

太好了,双赢!

133--Arriving, Zootopia Express.

到达动物邦的特快车。

134--Okay, gotta go. Bye!

好了,我要走了。再见!

135--Mmm. I love you, guys.

嗯。我爱你们。

136--Love you, too.

我们也爱你。

137--- Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. - Oh, Stu. Pull it together.- 喔天阿,大洪水要来了。- 哦,斯图。振作点。

138--Bye everybody!

20

再见大家!

139--Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!

再见朱迪,我爱你!再见!

140--Bye!再见!

141--YOU ARE NOW LEAVING BUNNYBURROW.

你正在离开兔窝镇。

142--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

143--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

144--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

145--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

146--* I messed up tonight I lost another fight **

今晚我搞砸了,又再一次落败 *

147--* I still mess up but I'll just start again **

虽然搞砸了,但我依然会重新开始 *

21

148--* I keep falling down I keep on hitting the ground **

我总是摔倒总是重重摔到地上 *

149--* I always get up now to see what's next **

而我总能重新振作去迎接崭新的未来 *

150--* Birds don't just fly They fall down and get up *

*鸟儿不仅仅高飞,它们跌落后又重新展翅 *

151--* Nobody learns without getting it wrong *

*学习时没有人不曾不犯错 *

152--* I won't give up, no I won't give in *

*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服 *

153--* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again *

*直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发 *

154--* No I won't leave I wanna try everything *

*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底 *

22

155--* I wanna try even though I could fail *

*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底 *

156--* I won't give up, no I won't give in *

*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服 *

157--* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again *

*直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发 *

158--* No I won't leave I wanna try everything *

*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底 *

159--* I wanna try even though I could fail *

*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底 *

160--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

161--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

23

162--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

163--* Oh oh oh oh ooh *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *

164--* I'll keep on making those new mistakes *

*我将会继续的犯下新的错误 *

165--* I'll keep on making them every day *

*但我每天都不会放弃 *

166--* Those new mistakes *

*即便犯下错误 *

167--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything *

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

168--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

24

169--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything*

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

170--* Oh oh oh oh ooh*

* 哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *

171--* Try everything*

* 尝试一切 *

172--I'm Gazelle. Welcome to Zootopia.

我是志羚姐姐,欢迎来到动物邦。

173--And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm.

然后欢迎来到豪华公寓。

174--Complementary delousing once a month. Don't lose your key!

每个月除跳蚤一次,不要搞丢你的钥匙!

175--Thank you.

谢谢。

25

176--- Oh, hi! I'm Judy, your new neighbor! - Yeah? Well, we're loud.

- 喔,你好!我叫朱迪,你的新邻居! - 喔?是吗,我们很吵。

177--Don't expect us to apologize for it.

别指望我们会道歉。

178--Greasy walls.

油腻腻的墙壁。

179--Rickety bed.

摇晃晃的席梦思。

180--Crazy neighbors.

疯狂的邻居。

181--I love it!

我爱死了!

182--Come on! He bared his teeth first!

拜托喔,是他先亮大板牙的!

26

183--- Excuse me! - Hmm?

- 不好意思! - 嗯?

184--Down here!

下面这边!

185--- Hi. - O... M... Goodness!- 嗨。

- 欧... 我的 ...天啊!

186--They really did hire a bunny.

他们真的雇了一只兔子。

187--Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, you're even cuter than I thought you'd be.

矮油!我要告诉你,你比我想像中的还可爱。

188--Ooh, ah, you probably didn't know, but a bunny can call another bunny \"cute\

哦,啊,你可能不知道,一只兔子可以说另一只兔子“可爱”,

189--but when other animals do it, that's a little...

但其他的人呢,有一点...

27

190--Ohhh. I am so sorry! Me, Benjamin Clawhauser.

噢噢噢。我很抱歉!我,洪金豹。

191--The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you.

那个大家都认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的肥肥警察。

192--- Oh. - No, it's okay.

- 哦。 - 其实还好。

193--Oh. You've actually got... there's a...

哦。事实上你的...有一个...

194--- A what? - In your neck. The fold.

- 一个什么? - 在你的脖子缝里。

195--- The... this... - Oh, there you went, you little dickens!

- 额...这... - 噢你这个狡猾的小家伙!

196--Hehehe, I should get to roll call, so which way do I...

呵呵呵,我应该去报到了,所以哪一边是...

28

197--- Oh, ball pen's over there to the left. - Great. Thank you!

- 哦,在左手边。 - 很好,谢谢你!

198--Oh... That poor little bunny's gonna get eaten alive.

哦......那可怜的兔子会被生吞活剥。

199--Hey! Officer Hopps. You ready to make the world a better place?

嘿!哈波丝警官。准备让这个世界变得更好了吗?

200--Attention!

注意!

201--All right. All right. Everybody sit.

好吧。好吧。大家坐下。

202--I've got three items on the docket.

我的文件上有三个重点。

203--First, we need to acknowledge the elephant in the room.

首先,我们必须对房里的大象致敬。

29

204--Francine. Happy birthday.

弗软瑟斯。生日快乐。

205--Oh.哦。

206--Number two. There are some new recruits with us I should introduce,第二。我们有个新兵要介绍,

207--but I'm not going to because... I don't care.

但我不会,因为......我不在乎。

208--Finally, we have 14 missing mammal cases.

最后,我们有 14 起失踪哺乳动物的案件。

209--All predators. From a giant polar bear to a teensy little otter.

所有的食肉动物。从一只巨大的北极熊到一只小小的水獭。

210--And City Hall is right up my tail to find them.

而市政府正逼着我们赶紧破案。

211--This is priority number one. Assignments.

30

这是第一要务。分派工作。

212--Officers Grizzoli, Fragmire, Delgato.

警官吉佐利官、梵软哥迈尔、戴嘎头。

213--Your team take missing mammals from the Rainforest District.

你们团队负责失踪的热带雨林区的哺乳动物。

214--Officers McHorn, Rhinowitz, Wolfard. Your teams take Sahara Square.

警官李麦克、德拉格维奇、欧文。你们团队负责撒哈拉广场。

215--Officers Higgins, Snarlov, Trunkaby. Tundratown.

警官西金斯、萨利姆、毕塔克。负责极地区。

216--And finally, our first bunny, Officer Hopps.

最后,我们的第一个兔子,哈波斯警官。

217--Parking duty. Dismissed.

开交通罚单。解散。

218--Parking duty?

31

交通罚单?

219--Chief? Chief Bogo?

局长?蛮牛局长?

220--Sir. You said there were fourteen missing mammal cases.

局长。你说有,共有十四人失踪的案件哺乳动物。

221--- So? - So I can handle one.

- 那又怎样? - 我可以接下一个。

222--You probably forgot but, I was top of my class at the academy.

你大概忘了,我是班上第一名毕业的。

223--Didn't forget. Just don't care.

我没忘记,我只是不在乎。

224--Sir, I'm not just some token bunny.

局长,我可不只是只会说话的布娃娃。

225--Well then, writing a hundred tickets a day should be easy.

32

那么,一天开一百张罚单对你而言应该很轻松。

226--A 100 tickets. I'm not gonna write 100 tickets.

一百张罚单,我才不会开一百张罚单。

227--I'm gonna write 200 tickets. Before noon.

我会开两百张罚单,在中午之前。

228--FREQUENT STOPS 频繁起停

229--(EXPIRED)(已过期)

230--(EXPIRED)(已过期)

231--Ah!啊!

232--Boom! Two hundred tickets before noon!

蹦!两百张罚单在中午之前!

233--201.201。

234--Hey, watch where you're going, fox!

嘿,走路小心点,狐狸!

33

235--Huh!呵呵!

236--Hmm.嗯。

237--Where'd he go?

他哪儿去了?

238--Listen. I know what you're doing skulking around during daylight hours,

听。我知道你在做什么,白天在附近偷窥,

239--but I don't want any trouble in here. So hit the road!

而我不希望这里有任何的麻烦。所以,请滚蛋!

240--I'm not looking for any trouble either, sir...

我没有要找任何麻烦,先生......

241--I simply wanna buy a Jumbo-Pop. For my little boy.

我只是想要买一个巨型冰棒。给我小孩子的。

242--You want the red, or the blue, pal?

你要红色的,还是蓝色的,伙计?

34

243--Oh. I'm such a...

哦。我真是个......

244--- Oh, come on, kid. Back up. Listen, buddy. - What?

- 哦,拜托,孩子。回去吧。听着,伙计。 - 什么?

245--There aren't any fox ice cream joints in your part of town?

你们住的地方没有狐狸的冰淇淋店吗?

246--No, no. There are, there are. It's just, my boy,

不不。有,是有的。只是我这个傻傻的孩子,

247--this goofy little stinker, he loves all things elephant.

这个愚蠢的小东西,他非常喜欢大象。

248--He wants to be one when he grows up.

当他长大之后他一直想当一只大象。

249--Isn't that adorable?

是不是很萌?

35

250--Who the heck am I to crush his little dreams, huh? Right?

我怎么能粉碎他的梦想呢,是吧?对吧?

251--Look, you probably can't read, fox, but the sign says

你看,你可能看不懂,狐狸,但牌子上写着

252--We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone! So beat it.

我们有权拒绝任何人!所以,走吧。

253--You're holding up the line.

你把队伍卡住了。

254--Hello. Excuse me.

好。打扰一下。

255--Hey, you're gonna have to wait your turn like everyone else, meter maid.

嘿,嘿你必须排队等待轮到你,查水表的女交警。

256--Actually, I'm an officer.

其实,我是一位警官。

36

257--Just have a quick question.

我很快的问你一个问题就好。

258--Are your customers aware they're getting

你的客人知道他们的冰淇淋

259--snot and mucus with their cookies and cream?

里面有鼻涕吗?

260--What are you talking about?

你在说什么?

261--Well. I don't wanna cause you any trouble,

好。我不想制造任何麻烦,

262--but I believe scooping ice cream with an ungloved trunk is a class 3 health code violation.

但我相信舀冰淇淋与不带鼻子套是违反 3 级卫生法的。

263--Which is kind of a big deal.

37

那是有一点严重的问题。

264--Of course I could let you off with a warning if you were to glove those trunks

当然,当然我也可以当没看到,只要你能开始遵守规则然后

265--and... I don't know... finish selling this...

而且......我不知道......卖这个给...

266--nice dad and his son a... What was it?

漂亮的爹地和他的儿子......你刚刚怎么说?

267--A Jumbo-Pop. Please.

一个巨型冰棒,谢谢。

268--A Jumbo-Pop.

巨型冰棒。

269--- $15. - Thank you so much. Thank you.

- $ 15 - 非常感谢。谢谢。

270--Oh no, are you kidding me...

38

哦,不,你在开玩笑吧?

271--I don't have my wallet!

我没带我的钱包!

272--I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck.

如果我的头没有连接到我的脖子我会失去我的头。

273--That's the truth. Oh, boy. I'm sorry, pal.

这是事实。好孩子。我很抱歉,小子。

274--Gotta be about the worst birthday ever.

这一定是你最糟糕的生日。

275--Please don't be mad at me. Thanks anyway.

请不要生我的气。不管怎么说,还是要谢谢你。

276--Keep the change.

不用找了。

277--Officer, I can't thank you enough. So kind. Really. Can I pay you back?

39

警官,我真的非常感谢你。好善良。真的。我可以还给你吗?

278--Oh, no. My treat.

不用了。我请客。

279--It's just, you know it burns me up to see folks with such backward attitudes towards foxes.这

只是,见到他们这样恶劣的对待狐狸。

280--I just want to say you're a great dad and just a real articulate fella.只想说你是一个伟大的父亲,只是一个真正的口齿伶俐的家伙。

281--Oh. Well, that is high praise.

哦。嗯,这是很高的赞赏。

282--It's rare that I find someone so non-patronizing.

我发现像你这样的人还是很罕见的。

283--- Officer? - Hopps. Mr..?

- 警官? - 哈波斯。先生..?

284--Wilde. Nick Wilde.

40

尾耳朵。妮可 尾耳朵。

285--And you, little guy. You wanna be an elephant when you grow up?

你好,小家伙。你长大后想成为大象?

286--You be an elephant. Because this is Zootopia.

你就可以当只大象,因为这里是动物邦。

287--Anyone can be anything.

任何人都可以达成梦想。

288--Ahh. I tell him that all the time.

啊。我总是这么跟他说。

289--All right, here you go. Two paws.

好吧,来给你,握爪。

290--Yeah. Oh, look at that smile, that's a happy birthday smile!

是啊。哦,看看那笑容,那是生日开心的微笑!

291--All right, give her a little bye-bye toot-toot.

41

好吧,给她说再见嘟嘟。

292--Toot-toot.嘟嘟。

293--- Bye, now! - Goodbye!- 再见! - 再见!

294--Oh. Hey, little toot-toot...哦。嘿,小嘟嘟...

295--\"ORGANIC\"

$2“有机” $ 2

296--PAWPSICLE \"ORGANIC \"

*$2 冰棒 “有机” * $ 2

297--LEMMING BROTHERS BANK 旅鼠兄弟银行

298--Get your Pawpsicles.

来买你的冰棒喔。

299--Oh!哦!

300--- Lumber delivery. - What's with the color?

- 建材运送。 - 这颜色是什么?

42

301--The color? Uh... it's redwood.

颜色?呃......这是红木。

302--39, 40, there you go. Way to work that diaper, big guy.39,40,

你去那里。上班途中的尿布,大家伙。

303--Hey. No kiss bye-bye for daddy?

嘿。没有给爹地的吻别了?

304--You kiss me tomorrow, I'll bite your face off!

你敢亲我,明天我会咬你的脸!

305--Ciao.卧槽。

306--Well, I stood up for you, and you lied to me.

好吧,我帮你说话,你居然骗我。

307--You liar!

你这个骗子!

308--It's called a hustle, Sweetheart. And I'm not the liar. He is.

43

这叫说话的艺术,甜心。而且我不是骗子。他是。

309--Hey!嘿!

310--All right, Slick-Nick. You're under arrest.

好吧,油滑的尼克。你被捕了。

311--Really? For what?

真的?为什么?

312--Gee, I don't know. How about selling food without a permit?

哎呀,我不知道。没有食品贩卖许可证?

313--Transporting undeclared commerce across borough lines?

货物运输未经许可?

314--- False advertizing. - Permit. Receipt of declared commerce.

- 商品叙述不实。 - 许可证。营业执照。

315--And I didn't falsely advertize anything. Take care.

我没有做虚假广告。保重。

44

316--You told that mouse the Pawpsicle sticks were redwood!

你跟他们说那冰棍棒是红木!

317--That's right. Red wood. With a space in the middle.

那就对了。红木。省略了中间几个字。

318--Wood that is red.

红色的木头。

319--You can't touch me, Carrots. I've been doing this since I was born.

你抓不到我的,胡萝卜头。我从出生就一直做这个了。

320--You're gonna wanna refrain from calling me Carrots.

你会后悔叫我萝卜头的。

321--My bad. I just naturally assumed you came...

我的错。我猜你来自......

322--from some little carrot-choked Podunk. No?

一些种小胡萝卜的波敦克。不是吗?

45

323--Uh, no. Podunk is in Deerbrooke county and I grew up in Bunnyburrow.

哦,不是。波敦克在别区,我是在兔窝镇长大的。

324--Okay. Tell me if this story sounds familiar.

好的。跟你说说一些耳熟的故事。

325--Naive little hick with good grades and big ideas decides

天真的小乡巴佬带着大大的梦想来到动物邦

326--\"Hey, look at me, I'm gonna move to Zootopia...

“嘿,看我,我会搬到动物乌托邦...

327--Where predators and prey live in harmony and sing Kumbaya!\"

掠食者跟猎物会和睦相处,一起唱着来这吧!“

328--Only to find, whoopsie, we don't all get along.

才发现,喔,我们没办法好好想处。

329--And that dream of becoming a big city cop, double whoopsie, she's a meter maid.

而那成为大城市的警察的梦想呢,又可惜了,她是个查水表的交通警察。

46

330--And whoopsie number three-sie, no one cares about her or her dreams.

可惜的第三点呢,没人在意她或是她的梦想。

331--And soon enough those dreams die, and our bunny sinks into emotional and literal squalor

不久,这些梦想消失了,而我们情绪化的兔子

332--living in a box under a bridge. Till finally she has no choice but to go back home

生活在桥底下的一个盒子里,发现你没法选择

333--with that cute fuzzy wuzzy little tail between her legs to become...只能夹着你那毛茸茸的尾巴乖乖回家,成为...

334--You're from Bunnyburrow, is that what you said? So how about a carrot farmer?

你说你来自兔窝镇是吧?何不当个拔胡萝卜农?

335--That sound about right?

听起来还蛮对的吧?

336--Oh!哦!

337--Be careful now, or it won't just be your dreams getting crushed.

47

小心点喔,否则粉碎的就不只你的梦想。

338--Hey, hey. No one tells me what I can or can't be. Especially not some...

嘿,嘿。没有人告诉我能做什么或不能做什么。尤其是一些不...

339--jerk who never had the guts to try to be anything more than a Pawpsicle hustler.

讨人厌,从没胆量去尝试任何事物的卖冰棒骗子。

340--All right, look.好吧,听着。

341--Everyone comes to Zootopia thinking they can be anything they want.每个人来到动物乌托邦都以为他们可以呼风唤雨。

342--Well, you can't. You can only be what you are.

实际上你不能,你只能是你自己。你只能是你是什么。

343--Sly fox. Dumb bunny.

狡猾的狐狸。蠢萌的兔子。

344--I'm not a dumb bunny.

我不是一个蠢萌的兔子。

48

345--Right. And that's not wet cement.

对。然后那不是未干的水泥。

346--You'll never be a real cop.

你永远不会成为一个真正的警察。

347--You're a cute meter maid, though.

你是一个可爱的交通警察。

348--Maybe a supervisor one day. Hang in there.

也许有一天会是个督察。撑住喔。

349--* Everybody hurts... *

* 每个人都会受伤的... *

350--* by myself... *

* 只有独自一人... *

351--* You can't do nothing right, baby... *

* 什么都做不好,宝贝... *

49

352--* I'm a loser... *

* 我是一个失败者... *

353--CARROTS for ONE

一人一根胡萝卜

354--Mom & Dad

妈咪和爹地

355--- Oh, hey, it's my parents! - Oh, there she is! Hi, Sweetheart!

- 哦,对了,这是我的父母!- 哦,她在这里!嘿!甜心!

356--Hey there, Jude the Dude. How was your first day on the force?

嘿,朱迪。你第一天上班如何呢?

357--- It was real great! - Yeah? Everything you ever hoped?

- 挺棒的! - 是吗?事情都如你预期吗?

358--Absolutely. And more. Everyone's so nice, and I feel like...

当然,每个人都很好,我感觉...

50

359--- I'm really making a difference. - Wait a second. holy craps, Bonnie.

- 我真的发挥作用。 -等一下。我乐个趣,邦妮。

360--- Look at that! - Oh, my sweet heaven!

- 看那个! - 哦,我亲爱的天堂!

361--Judy, are you a meter maid?

朱迪,你是交警?

362--Oh, this.. No! Oh, no. This is just a temporary thing..

哦,这个..不!不,不。这只是暂时的..

363--- It's the safest job on the force! - She's not a real cop!

- 那是最安全的工作! - 喔她不是个真正的警察!

364--- Our prayers have been answered! - Glorious day!

- 我们的祷告成真了! - 美好的一天!

365--Ho-ho, meter maid, meter maid, meter maid!

嗬 - 嗬,交警,交警,交警!

51

366--- Dad! Dad! - Meter maid!

- 爹地!爹地! - 交警!

367--You know what, it's been a really long day, I should..

.我们知道,这是很漫长的一天了,我应该...

368--- You get some rest. - Those meters aren't gonna maid themselves.

- 你尽量休息。 - 那些罚单可不会自己开好。

369--- Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.

- 再见。 - 再见。

370--Hey, bunny! Turn down that depressing music!

嘿,兔子!在听伤心音乐的兔子把音乐关了!

371--Leave the meter maid alone, didn't you hear her conversation?

先不谈那个交通警察,没听到她的谈话吗?

372--- She feels like a failure! - Oh, shut up!

- 她觉得自己很失败! - 哦,闭嘴!

52

373--- You shut up! - You shut up!

- 你闭嘴! - 你闭嘴!

374--- You shut up! - Tomorrow is another day.

- 你闭嘴! - 明天又是新的一天。

375--Yeah, but it might be worse!

是的,但它可能会更糟!

376--I was 30 seconds over!

才超过三十秒!

377--Yeah, you're a real hero, lady.

是啊,你还真是个英雄呢小姐。

378--My mommy says she wishes you were dead.

我妈咪说她希望你能去死。

379--Uncool rabbit, my tax dollars pay your salary.

土里土气的兔字,你的工资支付我的税钱。

53

380--I am a real cop. I am a real cop.

我是一个真正的警察。我是一个真正的警察。

381--Hey, you! Bunny!

嘿,你!兔子!

382--Sir, if you have a grievance you may contest recitation in traffic court.

先生,如果你有委屈,你可以上诉交通法庭。

383--What are you talking about?! My shop!

你在说什么?!我的店铺!

384--It was just robbed! Look, he's getting away!

这只是抢劫了!你看,他越来越远!

385--Well, are you a cop or not?

好吧,你是警察不?

386--Oh! Yes! Yes! Don't worry, sir, I got this!

哦!是!是!别担心,先生,我可以搞定!

54

387--- Stop in the name of the law! - Catch me if ya' can, cottontail!

- 以法律之名给我停下来! -如果你抓的到我,棉毛尾巴!

388--Coming through!

别挡路!

389--This is officer McHorn. We got a 10-31.

这是李麦克警官。嫌犯逃逸,请求支援。

390--I got dibs! Officer Hopps, I am in pursuit!

交给我!哈波斯警官,正在追缉!

391--Woo-hoo!喔-吼!

392--LITTLE RODENTIA 老鼠城

393--- Ah! - Ahh!- 啊! - 啊!

394--Ha ha ha.哈哈哈。

395--You! Hey!您!嘿!

396--Hey, meter maid! Wait for the real cops!

55

嘿,交通警察!等待真正的警察到!

397--Stop!停下来!

398--Ahhhh!哈啊!

399--Oh.哦。

400--Sorry! Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon.

抱歉!经过。打扰一下。打扰一下。原谅我。

401--Yahhh!呀哈!

402--Bon voyage, flatfoot!

一路顺风,扁脚!

403--Huh!呵呵!

404--- Hey! Stop right there! - Have a donut, coppa!

- 喂!不许动! - 吃个甜甜圈,条子!

405--Oh my god, did you see those leopard print jeggings?

喔我的天阿,你有看到那些豹纹的裤子吗?

56

406--- Ah! - Ah!- 啊! - 啊!

407--Oh!哦!

408--- I love your hair. - Thank you.

- 我喜欢你的头发。 - 谢谢。

409--Heheheheh. Come to papa!

黑黑黑黑。来爸爸这边!

410--Okay. You're gonna have to be patient and wait in line

好的。你必须排队等候

411--just like everyone else, Mrs. Otterton. Okay?

像其他人一样,奥特顿太太。好的?

412--- I popped the weasel! - Hopps!

- 我抓到黄鼠狼了! - 哈波斯警官!

413--Abandoning your post. Inciting a scurry. Reckless endangerment of rodents...

擅自离开岗位,搞了一堆烂摊子,惊吓到了老鼠城...

57

414--But, to be fair, you did stop a master criminal from stealing two dozen moldy onions.

不过,平心而论,你也只是阻止了罪犯窃取二十几个发霉的洋葱。

415--Mmm. Hate to disagree with you, sir, but those aren't onions.

嗯。不想打扰你长官但是那不是洋葱。

416--Those are a crocus variety called midnicampum holicithias.

这 些 特 殊 小 花 叫 做midnicampum holicithias。

417--They're a class C botanical, sir.

他们是一个 C 类植物,长官。

418--Well, I grew up in a family where plant husbandry was kind of a thing...

好吧,因为我从小与我父母在农场长大...

419--- Shut your tiny mouth now! - Sir, I got the bad guy.

- 闭上你的小嘴! - 长官,我抓到了坏人。

420--That's my job.

58

这是我的工作。

421--Your job is putting tickets on parked cars!

你的工作是开罚单贴到车上!

422--Chief, Mrs. Otterton's here to see you again.

局长,奥特顿太太又来这边找你了。

423--- Not now. - Okay, I just need to know if you want to...

- 现在不是时候。 - 好吧,我只需要知道,如果你要...

424--- take it this time she seems really upset... - Not now!

- 这一次她似乎真的很心烦... - 现在不是时候!

425--Sir. I don't wanna be a meter maid,

先生。我不想成为一个贴罚单的,

426--I wanna be a real cop.

我想成为一个真正的警察。

427--Do you think the mayor asked what I wanted..

59

.你觉得当初市长有问我想要什么吗...

428--- when he assigned you to me? - But, sir...

- 把你分发给我? - 可是,先生......

429--Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song, and your insipid dreams...

人生可不是什么音乐剧卡通你随便唱首歌,而你平淡的梦想......

430--magically come true! So let it go.

奇迹般地成真!所以,随它去吧。

431--Chief Bogo, please! Five minutes of your time, please.

蛮牛局长,拜托了!打扰您五分钟就好。

432--I'm sorry sir. I tried to stop her, she's super slippery.

对不起,先生。我试图阻止她,但是她很快。

433--I gotta go sit down.

我得走了坐下。

60

434--Ma'am, as I've told you, we're doing everything we can.

夫人,因为我已经告诉你,我们正在尽我们所能。

435--My husband has been missing for ten days.

我的丈夫已经失踪十天。

436--- His name is Emmitt Otterton. - Yes. I know.

- 他叫埃密特奥特顿。 - 是的。我知道。

437--He's a florist. We have 2 beautiful children.

他是个园艺师,也是两个漂亮孩子的父亲。

438--He would never just disappear.

他绝不会就此消失。

439--Ma'am, our detectives are very busy.

夫人,我们的侦探是非常繁忙。

440--Please. There's gotta be somebody to find my Emmitt.

请。一定有人会找到我的埃米特。

61

441--- Mrs. Otterton. - I will find him.

- 奥特顿夫人。 - 我会找到他的。

442--Oh. Thank you! Bless you, bless you, little bunny!

哦。谢谢!祝福你,祝福你,小兔子!

443--Take this. Find my Emmitt.

拿着这张照片。找到我的埃米特。

444--Bring him home to me and my babies. Please.

让他回到我的孩子身边。请。

445--Mrs. Otterton. Please wait out here.

奥斯顿太太。请你在外面等一下。

446--Of course. Oh, thank you both so much!

当然。哦,谢谢你们两个了!

447--One second.一秒。

448--- You're fired. - What? Why?

62

- 你被开除了。 - 什么?为什么?

449--Insubordination! Now. I'm going to open this door, and you're goind to tell that Otter

违背命令!现在。我要打开这扇门,然后你要告诉奥特顿太太

450--you're a former meter maid with delusion of grandeur, who will not be taking the case.

你刚刚是有妄想症才会这样说的,你不会接这个案子。

451--I just heard Officer Hopps is taking the case!

我刚听说了蛮牛局长哈波斯警官接下了这个案子!

452--Assistant Mayor Bellwether!

羊咩咩市长助理!

453--The Mammal Inclusion Initiative is really starting to pay off.

我们的哺乳类政策有作用了。

454--Mayor Lionheart is just gonna be so jazzed!

狮明德市长会很开心的!

63

455--No, let's not tell the mayor just yet.

不不,先别告诉市长。

456--And I sent it, and it is done, so I did do that.

太晚了,已经传出去了。

457--All right, well, I'd say the case is in good hands.

好吧,我说现在案子正好好处理。

458--Us little guys really need to stick together, right?

我们小家伙真的需要同心协力,对不对?

459--- Like glue. - Good one.-

像胶水一样。 - 好的。

460--Just call me if you ever need anything. Okay?

如果你需要任何东西就打电话给我。好的?

461--You've always got a friend at City Hall, Judy. All right! Bye-bye!

你在市政厅永远有个朋友,朱迪。好吧!再见!

64

462--Thank you, ma'am!

谢谢你,夫人!

463--I will give you 48 hours.

我会给你 48 小时。

464--Yes!是!

465--That's two days to find Emmitt Otterton. But.. You strike out, you resign.

有两天来找到埃密特奥特顿,但是.. 如果你失败了,你就被开除了。

466--Okay. Deal.好,说定。

467--Splendid. Clawhauser will give you the complete case file.

好极了,洪金豹会给你档案。

468--Here you go. One missing otter.

给你,一只失踪的水獭。

469--- That's it? - Yikes!

- 就这样? - 是阿!

65

470--That is the smallest case file I've ever seen. Leads, none.

这是我看过最薄的档案了。线索,没有。

471--Witnesses, none. And you're not in the computer system yet, so...

目击者,没有。而你在计算机系统中是没有,所以...

472--Resources, none! Ha ha!

资源,没有!哈哈!

473--Hoo, I hope you didn't stake your career on cracking this one.

呼,希望你没有把职业生涯赌在破这案子上。

474--Okay. Last known sighting.

好的。最后一次目击。

475--Can I just borrow? Thank you.

我我可以借一下吗?谢谢。

476--- Pawpsicle? - The murder weapon!

- 冰棒? - 凶器!

66

477--- \"Get your Pawpsicle\"... - Yeah! Cause that...

- “来买你的冰棒”... - 是啊!因为...

478--What does that mean?

这意味着什么?

479--It means I have a lead.

这意味着我有领先优势。

480--- Hi! Hello! It's me again! - Hey! It's officer toot-toot.

- 嗨!你好!又是我! - 喂!这是警官嘟嘟嘟。

481--Hoo...No. Actually it's Officer Hopps,呼......

没有。其实这是哈波斯警官,

482--and I'm here to ask you some questions about a case.

而我在这里向您询问情况的一些问题。

483--What happened, meter maid? Did someone steal a traffic cone?

怎么了,交通警察?是不是有人偷交通锥?

67

484--It wasn't me.

那不是我。

485--Hey, Carrots, you're gonna wake the baby. I gotta get to work.

嘿,胡萝卜头,你会吵到宝宝的,我还要去上班。

486--This is important, sir. I think your ten dollars worth of Pawpsicles can wait.

这是很重要的,先生。我想你的十元冰棒可以等等。

487--Ha! I make 200 bucks a day, fluff.

哈!我每天能赚 200 块钱好吗,绒毛。

488--365 days a year, since I was 12.

一年 365 天,自从我十二岁开始。

489--- And time is money. Hop along. - Please just look at the picture.

- 而时间就是金钱。借过。- 请看一下照片。

490--You sold Mr. Otterton that Pawpsicle, right?

你卖给奥特顿先生冰棒,对吧?

68

491--- Do you know him? - I know everybody.

- 你认识他吗? - 我认识所有人。

492--And I also know that somewhere

而且我也知道,某处

493--there's a toy store missing its stuffed animal, so why don't you get back to your box?

有一家玩具店少了的毛绒动物,所以你为什么不回到你的盒子里呢?

494--Fine. Then we'll have to do this the hard way.

好吧,看来要来硬的。

495--- Did you just boot my stroller? - Nicholas Wilde, you are under arrest.

- 你居然拴住了我的婴儿车? - 妮可拉丝 尾耳朵,你被逮捕了。

496--Ha. For what? Hurting your feelings?

哈。为了什么?因为伤害你小小的心灵?

497--Felony tax evasion.

69

重罪偷税漏税。

498--Yeah.. 200 dollars a day, 365 days a year, since you were 12...

是啊.. 200 块钱一天,一年 365天,你从 12 岁开始 ......

499--that's two decades, so times twenty, which is 1,460,000, I think.

这是二十年来,所以是二十个,我想是 1,460,000。

500--I mean, I am just a dumb bunny, but we are good at multiplying.

我的意思是,我只是一个愚蠢的兔子,但我们擅长乘法。

501--Anyway, according to your tax forms, you reported, let me see here, zero!

总之,根据你的税表,你的报道,让我在这里看到,零!

502--Unfortunately, lying on a federal form is a punishable offense.

不幸的是,躺在联邦监狱是一种惩罚的罪行的形式。

503--- 5 years jail time. - Well, it's my word against yours.-

5 年的监禁。 - 嗯,这是我对你要说的话。

504--200 bucks a day, fluff, 365 days a year, since I was twelve.

70

每天能赚 200 块钱好吗,一年 365天,自从我十二岁开始。

505--Actually it's your word against yours.

其实是你自己的话对上你自己。

506--And if you want this pen you're going to help me

然后如果你想要这支笔你要帮我

507--find this poor missing otter,

找到这只可怜的水獭,

508--or the only place you'll be selling Pawpsicles is the prison cafeteria.

否则你唯一能卖冰棒的地方就是监狱的食堂了。

509--It's called a hustle, sweet heart.

这叫说话的艺术,甜心。

510--She hustled you. Ehahaha...

她整死你了。 额哈哈哈 ...

511--She hustled you good! You're a cop now, Nick.

71

她把你耍得团团转!你现在是一个警察了,尼克。

512--You're gonna need one of these.

你会需要这一个小徽章的。

513--Have fun working with the fuzz!

跟条子开心的工作啊!

514--Start talking.

开始说吧。

515--I don't know where he is, I only saw where he went.

我不知道他在哪里,我只看到他去了哪里。

516--Great, let's go!

太好了,我们走吧!

517--It's not exactly a place for a cute little bunny.

这对一只可爱的小兔子而言不明智喔。

518--- Don't call me cute, get in the car. - Okay. You're the boss.

72

- 不要说我可爱,给我上车。 -好的。你是老大。

519--Hi. I'm...你好。我...

520--Hello? Hello? Hello?你好?你好?你好?

521--Hello! My name is...你好!我的名字是...

522--You know, I'm gonna hit the pause button right there.

你知道,我会按下暂停键就在那里。

523--Cause we're all good on bunny scout cookies.

因为我们都很喜欢兔子的饼干。

524--Uh, no.哦,不。

525--I'm Officer Hopps, ZPD. I'm looking for a missing mammal...

我是哈波斯警官,动物乌托邦警方。我在寻找失踪的哺乳动物...

526--Emmitt Otterton. Right here. He may have frequented this establishment?

埃米特奥特顿。给你,他经常来这里吗?

527--Yeah, old Emmitt!是啊,老埃米特!

73

528--Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks.

我已经好几个礼拜没看到他了。

529--But hey, you should talk to his yoga instructor. I'd be happy to take you back.

但是,嘿,你应该跟他的瑜伽教练谈谈。我很乐意带你过去。

530--Oh, thank you so much, I'd appericiate that more than you can imagine, it'd be such...

呵呵,太感谢你了,你无法想像我有多感激不尽,它会是这样的...

531--- Oh! You are naked.. - Oh, for sure. We're a naturalist club!

- 天啊!你是裸体的。 - 哦,那当然。我们是自然俱乐部的!

532--Yeah. In Zootopia anyone can be anything. These guys, they be naked.

是啊。在动物邦人人都有可以做任何事。这些人,他们可以裸体。

533--Nangi's just on the other side of the pleasure pool.

欢迎来到乐趣池。

534--Oh boy. Does this make you uncomfortable? Because if so, there's no shame in calling it quits.

74

好家伙。这是否让你不舒服?因为如果是这样,有呼吁没有羞耻它退出。

535--Yes, there is.就在这里。

536--Boy, that's the spirit.

好家伙,就是这种精神。

537--Yeah, some mammals say the naturalist life is weird. But you know what I say is weird?是的,

一些哺乳动物说,自然的生活是不可思议。但是,你知道我说的怪异是什么?

538--Clothes on animals! Here we go!

穿衣服的动物!我们到了!

539--As you can see, Nangi is an elephant, so she'll totally remember everything.

如你所见,南吉是一只大象,所以她会记得所有事情。

540--Hey, Nangi. These dudes have some questions about Emmitt the otter.嘿,南吉,这些人有一些关于水獭埃密特的问题。

541--- Who? - Eh.- 谁? - 嗯。

542--Emmitt Otterton. Been coming to your yoga class for like six years.

75

埃密特奥特顿。已经上了你的瑜伽课像六年了。

543--I have no memory of this beaver.

我不记得这只海狸。

544--He's an otter, actually.

他是水獭,其实。

545--He was here a couple of Wednesdays ago. Remember?

他以个星期前的礼拜三有来过啊。记得?

546--No.没有。

547--Yeah, he was wearing a green cable knit sweater vest,

是啊,他穿着绿色线针织衫背心,

548--and a new pair of Quarterway slacks. Oh, and a Paisley tie, sweet Windsor knot.

和一双新库奥特维休闲裤。哦,还有领带打着一个可爱又紧的结。

549--- Real tight. Remember that, Nangi? - No.

- 真的很紧。记得没,南吉? - 不记得

76

550--Yeah, and we both walked him out, and he got into this big old white car with a silver trim.

是啊,我们都陪着他走的,然后他上了一台有银色镶边的大礼车。

551--Needed a tune up. The third cylinder wasn't firing. Remember that, Nangi?

需要调补。而且第三个汽缸打不着火,记起来了吗,Nangi?

552--No.没有。

553--Eh. You didn't happen to catch the licence plate number?

呃。你不会刚好记得车牌号码吧?

554--- Did you? - Oh, for sure. It was 2-9-T-H-D-0-3.-

你是否? - 哦,那当然。是 2-9-T-H-D-0-3。

555--0-3. Wow, this is a lot of great info. Thank you.0-3。

哇,这是很有用的信息。谢谢。

556--Told you Nangi has a mind like a steel trap. I wish I had a memory like an elephant.

我告诉过你她总是有超好的记忆力,真希望我也有大象的记忆力。

77

557--Well, I had a ball. You are welcome for the clue. And seeing as any moron can run a plate,

嗯,你也有了线索,我已经帮忙了。由于傻瓜都可以查车牌,

558--I will take that pen and bid you adieu.

我就拿那只笔走人。

559--The plate. I can't run a plate.

车牌,我不能使用系统查询。

560--Oomf. I'm not in the system yet.Oomf。

我不是在系统中还没有。

561--- Give me the pen, please. - What was it you said?

- 笔给我,谢谢。 - 你刚刚说什么?

562--Any moron can run a plate?

任何傻瓜都可以查车牌?

563--Gosh, if only there were a moron around who were up to the task.

78

天哪,如果有傻瓜在附近能胜认这任务就好了。

564--Rabbit, I did what you asked.

兔子,我已经给你你要的了。

565--You can't keep me on the hook forever.

你不直一辈子这样。

566--Not forever. Well, I only have 36 hours left to solve this case.

不是一辈子。好吧,还剩 36 小时破案。

567--So can you run the plate or not?

所以你是能不能查到车牌?

568--Actually, I just remembered, I have a pal at the DMV.

事实上,我想起来我有个朋友在监理所工作。

569--Flash is the fastest guy in there. You need something done, he's on it.

闪电是这里手脚最俐落的,如果你要什么东西,交给他就对了。

570--I hope so. We are really fighting the clock and every minute counts.

79

太好了,因为我们是分秒必争。

571--Wait. They're all sloths?

等等,他们都是树獭?

572--You said this was going to be quick!

你说这会很快的!

573--What, are you saying just because he's a sloth

什么,难道你觉得因为他们是树獭

574--he can't be fast? I thought in Zootopia anyone could be anything.

就快不起来?动物邦,人人都有无限可能。

575--Flash, Flash, Hundred Yard Dash! Buddy, it's nice to see you.

闪电,闪电,快如风的闪电!兄弟很高兴见到你。

576--Nice to... see you... too.我也.........很高兴.......看到.....你。

577--Hey, Flash, I'd love you to meet my friend.嘿,闪光,我想要让你见见我的这位朋友。

578--Ah...Darlin, I've forgotten your name.啊......亲爱的,我忘了你的名字。

80

579--Hmm. Officer Judy Hopps, ZPD. How are you?嗯。朱迪哈波斯警官,动物乌托邦警方。你

好吗?

580--I am...我是...

581--doing... just..做...只是..

582--- Fine? - as well.. as.. I can.. be...- 好? - 以及.. 因为.. 我可以.. 是...

583--- What... - Hang in there.- 什么... - 坚持住。

584--- can I... do... - Well, I was hoping you could run a plate...- 我... 可以... 做的... - 好吧,我

希望你能帮我查个车牌...

585--- for you... - Well, I was hoping you could...- 为你... - 嗯,我希望你能...

586--...today?...今天?

587--Well, I was hoping you could run a plate for us. We are in a really big hurry.好吧,我希望你

能帮我查个车牌,我们真的非常急。

81

588--- Sure... What's the... plate... - 2-9-T...- 当然... 有什么... 板... - 2-9-T...

589--- Number? - 2-9-T-H-D-0-3.- 数字? - 2-9-T-H-D-0-3。

590--- 2... 9... - T-H-D-0-3.- 2... 9... - T-H-D-0-3。

591--- T... - H-D-0-3.- T... - H-D-0-3。

592--- H... - D-0-3.- H... - D-0-3。

593--- D... - Mm-hm. 0-3.- D... - 么-嗯。0-3。

594--- 0... - 3!- 0... - 3!

595--- Hey, Flash. Wanna hear a joke? - No!- 嘿,闪光,想听一个笑话吗? - 不!

596--- Sure. - Mmm!- 当然。 - 么嗯!

597--What do you call a three-humped camel?你要怎么称呼一只三个驼峰的骆驼?

598--I don't know. What do you call...我不.....知道叫什么...

599--- Three-humped camel. - a three-humped... camel?- 三双峰驼。 - 一只三个驼峰的骆

驼...?

600--Pregnant. Ha ha ha ha...怀孕的。哈 哈 哈 哈......

82

601--Ha ha. Yes, very funny, very funny! Can we please just focus on the task?呵呵。是的,很搞

笑,很搞笑!我们能不能只专注于任务?

602--- Hey... - Wait, wait!- 嘿... - 等等,等等!

603--- Priscilla! - Oh, no!- 波希拉! - 不好了!

604--- Yes... Flash? - What... do..- 是的...闪光? - 什么事....

605--- No... - you call...- 不... - 你打电话......

606--A three-humped camel?一只三个驼峰的骆驼?

607--- Pregnant! Okay! We got it! Please just... - - three... humped...- 怀孕的!好的!懂了吗!

拜托... - - 三... 驼峰...

608--- Here... you... - Yes! Yeah, yeah! Hurry, thank you!- 在这里... 你... - 是的!是啊!快点,

谢谢!

609--- 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. - ...go.- 2-9-T-H-D-0-3。 - ...走。

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站

83

编辑整理

19 / 41

610--It's registered to Tundratown Limo Service.它注册到极地区豪华轿车服务。

611--A limo took Otterton! And the limo's in Tundratown!就是豪华轿车带走奥特顿的!豪华轿

车在极地区!

612--It's in Tundratown!在极地区!

613--Way to hustle, bud. I love you. I owe you.搞定了,朋友。我爱你,我欠你一个人情。

614--Hurry! We gotta beat the rush hour and... It's night?!快点我们必须赶在尖峰时间... 已经天

黑了?

615--Closed. Great.锁住的。是的。

616--Mm. And I will betcha you don't have a warrant to get in, hmm?么。我敢打赌你没有搜查

令进入,哈?

84

617--- Darn it. It's a bummer. - You wasted the day on purpose.- 真讨厌。真是太可惜了。 - 你

这个目标浪费了一天。

618--Ma'am, I have a fake badge. I would never impede your pretend investigation.夫人,我有一

个假警徽。我决不会妨碍你假装调查。

619--It's not a pretend investigation! Look, see? See him? This otter is missing.这不是一个假装的

调查!你看,看到了吗?看他?这只水獭失踪了。

620--Well, then they should have gotten a real cop to find him.好了,那么他们应该找一个真的

警察来找到他。

621--What is your problem? Does seeing me fail somehow make 你是有什么问题?看我的失败

622--you feel better about your own sad, miserable life?会让你卑微的生活过的好一点吗?

623--It does, 100%.确实如此,100%。

85

624--Now, since you're sans warrant. I guess we're done?现在,由于你没法继续了。我想我们

该结束了?

625--Fine. We are done. Here's your pen.好,结束了,笔给你。

626--First off, you throw like a bunny. Second, you're a very sore loser.首先,你在闹兔脾气,再

来,你非常输不起。

627--See you later, Officer Fluff. So sad this is over.回头见了,毛毛警官,很悲伤已经结束了。

628--- I wish I could have helped more. - The thing is, you don't need...- 我希望我能帮助更多。

- 关键是,你不需要......

629--a warrant if you have probable cause, and I'm pretty sure I saw a...搜查令如果有可能的原

因,我敢肯定,我看到了一个...

630--shifty lowlife climbing the fence. So you're helping plenty! Come on!徒手爬过栅栏的罪犯。

86

所以,你看你帮我很多的,走吧!

631--2-9-T-H-D-0-3! This is it!2-9-T-H-D-0-3!就是这个!

632--Polar bear fur.北极熊的毛。

633--- Oh my God! - What? What?- 哦,我的上帝! - 什么?什么?

634--The Velvety Pipes of Jerry Vole!鼠帮的难听老音乐!

635--But on CD. Who still uses CDs?他们买 CD。都什么年代了谁买 CD?

636--Carrots, if your otter was here, he had a very bad day.胡萝卜头,如果你的水獭在这里,他

肯定有个很糟糕的一天。

637--Those are claw marks. You ever seen anything like this?这些都是爪痕。你有没有看过像这

样的?

638--- No. - Oh, wait. Look!- 第 - 哦,等等。看!

639--This is him. Emmitt Otterton. He was definitely here.就是这个,埃密特奥特顿,肯定是这

87

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

20 / 41

里。

640--What do you think happened?你认为发生了什么?

641--Oh no, wait a minute. Polar bear fur...哦,不,等一下。北极熊皮毛...

642--Rat-pack music. Fancy cup. I know whose car this is, we gotta go!鼠帮音乐,昂贵的专用杯,

我知道是谁的车了,我们要走了!

643--- What? Whose car is it? - The most feared crime boss in Tundratown.- 什么?谁的车呢?

- 极地区最恐怖的犯罪头子。

644--They call him Mr. Big, and he does not like me. So we gotta go!人称 B 老大,他一点都不喜

欢我,所以我们得赶快走了!

645--I'm not leaving, this is a crime scene.我不会离开,这是一个犯罪现场。

88

646--Well, it's gonna be an even bigger crime scene...那么,这会是一个更大的犯罪现场...

647--if Mr. Big finds me here, so we're leaving right now.如果 B 老大认为我到这里来,所以我们

现在要走了。

648--Raymond! And is that Kevin? Long time, no see.雷蒙德!那是凯文吗?好久不见。

649--And speaking of no see, how about you forget you saw me?竟然说到不见,何不就当没看

到我呢?

650--Huh? For old times sake?咦?看在老朋友的分上?

651--That's a no..看来是没门..

652--What did you do that made Mr. Big so mad at you?你做了什么,让 B 先生这么气你?

653--I, uh... I may have sold him a very expensive wall rug 我,呃...我曾经卖给他一条很贵的羊

毛毯

654--that was made from the fur of a skunk's butt.那是用臭鼬屁股的皮毛制成。

89

655--Oh, sweet cheese 'n crackers.哦,我们死定了。

656--- Is that Mr. Big? - No.- 这是 B 老大吗? - 不是。

657--- What about him? Is that him? - No.- 那么他呢?是他吗? - 不是。

658--- That's gotta be him. - Stop talking. Stop talking. Stop talking!- 那一定是他。 - 别说话。

别说话。别说话!

659--Huh.呵呵。

660--Mr. Big, sir, this is a simple misunder...B 老大,先生,这纯粹是一个小小的 ...

661--Hmmph.哼。

662--Yeah.是啊。

663--This is a simple misunderstanding.这纯粹是一个小小的误解。

664--You come here unannounced on the day my daughter is to be married.你胆敢在我女儿的婚

礼这一天来我家。

665--Well, actually, we were brought here against our will, so...嗯,其实,我们也不想打扰,

90

以...

666--Point is, I did not know that it was your car,问题是,我不知道这是你的车,

667--and I certainly did not know about your daughter's wedding!并且我当然也不知道您女儿今

天结婚!

668--I trusted you, Nicky.我信任你,尼基。

669--I welcomed you into my home.我欢迎你到我家。

670--We broke bread together.我们一起吃。

671--Grandmama made you a cannoli.奶奶给你一个香炸奶酪卷。

672--And how did you repay my generosity?而你是怎么对待我的慷慨的?

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

21 / 41

673--With a rug made from the butt of a skunk.卖给我一个臭鼬屁股毛做的毛毯。

91

674--A skunk-butt rug.一只臭鼬屁股毛地毯。

675--You disrespected me.你不尊重我。

676--You disrespected my grandmama,你不尊重我的奶奶,

677--who I buried in that skunk-butt rug.她被埋在那件臭鼬屁股毛的毛毯里。

678--I told you never to show your face here again, but here you are.我告诉过你不要再出现在我

面前,但你现在在这。

679--Snooping around with this...和这个...窥探

680--What are you? A performer? What's with the costume?你是什么?一个演员?还穿着戏服?

681--- Sir, I am a co... - Mime!- 先生,我是一个警... - 她是个哑巴!

682--She's a mime. This mime can not speak.她是一个哑巴。这个哑巴不会讲话。

683--- You can't speak if you're a mime. - No, I am a cop.- 这个哑巴不能说话,你不能说话。 -

不,我是警察。

92

684--And I'm on the Emmitt Otterton case. And my evidence puts him in your car!然后我发现埃

密特的证件,而且证据在你的车里面!

685--So intimidate me all you want, I'm going to find out what you did to that otter 所以不管你要

对我怎样,我要找出埃密特到底在哪里

686--if it's the last thing I do.就算是我这一生最后做的事情。

687--Hmm. Then I have only one request.嗯。然后,我只有一个要求。

688--Say hello to Grandmama.替我跟奶奶问好。

689--Ice 'em!冻住他们!

690--No, no, no. I didn't see nothing! I'm not saying nothing!不不不。我什么都没看到!我什么

都不会说的!

691--And you never will.你永远不会的。

692--Please! No, no, no, no!拜托!不,不,不,不!

93

693--If you're mad at me about the rug, I've got more rugs!如果你在气毯子的事,我有更多的毯

子!

694--Daddy! It's time for our dance!爹地!是跳舞的时间了!

695--Ah! What did we say? No icing anyone at my wedding!啊!咱们怎么说的?我的婚礼上不准

冻人!

696--I have to, baby, daddy has to.我必须,宝贝,爹地必须要做。

697--- Ice 'em. - No, no, no!- 冻住他们。 - 不,不,不!

698--Wait, wait!等等,等等!

699--She's the bunny that saved my life yesterday! From that giant donut!她就是昨天从那颗差

点压到我的甜甜圈!救了我的那只兔子警官!

700--- This bunny? - Yeah. Hi!- 这个兔子? - 是啊。嗨!

701--- Hi. I love your dress. - Oh. Thank you.- 嗨。我喜欢你的裙子。 - 哦。谢谢。

94

702--Put them down.放他们下来。

703--You've done me a great service. I will help you find the otter.你是我女儿的大恩人。我会帮

你找到水獭的。

704--I will take your kindness, and pay it forward.我感谢你的付出,谢谢你。

705--Hmm.嗯。

706--Otterton is my florist. He's like a part of the family.奥特顿是我的园艺师。他就像我们家庭

的一部分。

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

22 / 41

707--He had something important he wanted to discuss.我有一些重要的事想讨论。

708--That's why I sent that car to pick him up.这就是为什么我派车请他过来。

709--But he never arrived.但他压根没到。

95

710--Because he was attacked.因为他被袭击了。

711--No, he attacked.不,是他攻击了。

712--Otterton?奥特顿?

713--Otterton.奥特顿。

714--He went crazy. Ripped up the car.他忽然发狂了。撕开了车。

715--Scared my driver half to death. And disappeared into the night.吓得我的司机半死。并消失

在夜色中。

716--But he's a sweet little otter.但他是一个温和的小水獭。

717--My child, we may be evolved, but deep down we are still animals.我的孩子,我们可能会演

变而来,但在内心深处我们还是动物。

718--You wanna find Otterton, talk to the driver of the car.你想找到奥特顿,可以去找开车的司

机。

96

719--His name is Manchas. Lives in the Rainforest District.他的名字是蒙特斯。住在热带雨林区。

720--Only he can tell you more.只有他能告诉你更多。

721--Mr. Manchas?蒙特斯先生?

722--Judy Hopps, ZPD.朱迪哈波斯,动物乌托邦警方。

723--We just wanna know what happened to Emmitt Otterton.我只是想知道埃密特怎么了。

724--You should be asking what happened to me.你应该问我怎么了。

725--- Whoa. A teensy otter did that? - What happened?- 哇。那是奥特顿做的? - 发生了什

么?

726--He was an animal.他是一个发狂的动物。

727--Down on all fours.四肢脚踩在地上。

728--He was a savage!他是一个野蛮的!

729--There was no warning. He just kept yelling about the Night Howlers.没有任何警告。他一直

97

夜嚎着。

730--Over and over, the Night Howlers!一遍又一遍的喊着夜嚎着!

731--So you know about the Night Howlers too?所以你知道夜嚎吗?

732--Good, good. Because the Night Howlers are exactly 好好。因为我们确实就是来这里

733--what we are here to talk about. Right?谈夜嚎的。对吧?

734--Yes, so you just open the door and tell us what you know,是的,所以你只要打开门,告诉

我们你所知道的,

735--and we will tell you what we know.我们会告诉你,我们所知道的。

736--Okay?好的?

737--Okay.好的。

738--Clever fox.聪明的狐狸。

739--Mr. Manchas?蒙特斯先生?

740--Are you okay?你还好吗?

98

741--Run. Run!跑。快跑!!

742--- What is wrong with him?! - I don't know!- 他是怎么了? - 我不知道!

743--Jump!跳!

744--Come on!快走吧!

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

23 / 41

745--Head down!低头!

746--Officer Hopps to dispatch!哈波斯警官呼叫调度中心!

747--Are you familiar with Gazelle? Greatest singer of our lifetime. Angel with horns.你知道志羚

姐姐吧?有生以来最棒的歌手,长角的天使啊。

748--Okay, hold on. Keep watching.好,等等,继续看下去。

749--Who's that beside her? Who is it?谁是她旁边的那个?是谁呀?

750--Wow, you are one hot dancer, Benjamin Clawhauser.哇,你真是个好舞者,洪金豹。

99

751--It's me! Did you think it was real? It looks so real!是我!你认为这是真的吗?它看起来如

此真实!

752--It's not, it's just a new app.可惜不是,这只是一个新的 App。

753--- Hold on a second. - Clawhauser!- 稍等一下。 - 洪金豹!

754--Clawhauser, listen to me.洪金豹,听我说。

755--We have a 10-91! Jaguar gone savage!我们这边有 10-91!美洲虎变野蛮了!

756--- Vine and Tujunga! - It's Tu-hunga!- 在瑜林路! - 是雨林路!!

757--Okay, we're sending backup!好的,我们立刻派遣支援!

758--Look, over there! Head for the sky-trans!看,那边!上缆车!

759--Get in. Carrots? Carrots!上来,萝卜头?萝卜头?

760--Go!走!

761--Buddy, one predator to another.老兄,我们俩都是掠食者。

762--Now I can tell you're a little tense, so I'm just gonna give you a little personal space!你看起

100

来有些紧张,我给你些私人空间!

763--Rabbit, whatever you do, do not let go!兔子,不管你做什么,千万不要松手!

764--- I'm gonna let go! - You're gonna to what?- 我要松手了! - 你要说什么?

765--One, two...一二...

766--Carrots, you saved my life.萝卜头,你救了我的命。

767--Well, that's what we do at the ZPD... Awww...好了,这就是我们身为警察... 呀...,

768--Well, this should be good.好了,这应该是不错的。

769--I thought this was just a missing mammal case, but it's way bigger.我以为这是一件动物失

踪的案子,但问题更加严重。

770--Mr. Otterton did not just disappear.这位奥特顿先生不只是不见了。

771--I believe he and this jaguar, they...我相信他和美洲虎,他们...

772--They went savage, sir.他们变得野蛮的,先生。

773--Savage? This isn't the stone age, Hopps. Animals don't go savage.野蛮?这已经不是石器时

101

代,哈波斯。动物不会变野蛮的。

774--I thought so too.我也这样认为。

775--Till I saw this.直到我看到了这一点。

776--What?什么?

777--He was right here!他就在这里!

778--The savage jaguar?野蛮的美洲虎?

779--Sir, I know what I saw. He almost killed us!长官,我确定我看到了什么,他差点杀了我们!

780--Or maybe any agressive predator looks savage to rabbits?或者是任何掠食者对你而言看起

来都像狂化了?

781--Let's go!我们走吧!

782--Wait! Sir!等等!长官!

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

102

24 / 41

783--I'm not the only one who saw him.我不是唯一一个目击者。

784--You think I'm gonna believe a fox?你认为我会相信一个狐狸?

785--Well, he was a key witness, and I...嗯,他是一个关键的目击证人,我...

786--Two days to find the otter, or you quit.两天找到水獭,否则你就滚蛋。

787--That was the deal.这是当初的交易。

788--Badge.警徽交出来。

789--- But, sir, we had... - Badge!- 可是,长官,我们有... - 徽章!

790--Uh, no.哦,不。

791--- What did you say, fox? - Sorry, what I said was \"no...\".- 你说什么,狐狸? - 对不起,我

说的是“不行...”。

792--She will not be giving you that badge.她不会给你的徽章。

793--Look, you gave her a clown vest, and a three-wheeled joke-mobile,你看,你给了她一个小

103

丑背心,和一个三轮笑话移动,

794--and two days to solve a case you guys haven't cracked in two weeks?你看你们给了她两天

解决这件案子,明明你们两周都不能解决的?

795--Yeah, it's no wonder she needed to get help from a fox.是的,也难怪她会找我这只狐狸帮

忙。

796--None of you guys were gonna help her, were you?你们都不是打算帮她,是吧?

797--Here's the thing, chief.这里的东西,长官。

798--You gave her the 48 hours, so technically we still have...你给了她 48 个小时,所以在技术

上我们仍然有...

799--ten left to find our Mr. Otterton. And that's exactly what we're gonna do.10 个小时来找到奥

特顿先生,而这就是我们正要做的。

800--So if you'll excuse us, we have a very big lead to follow and a case to crack.所以,如

104

果你不

介意的话,我们要继续去破案了。

801--Good day.祝你有美好的一天。

802--Officer Hopps.哈波斯警官。

803--Thank you.谢谢。

804--Never let them see that they get to you.永远别让他们发现他们伤到你了。

805--So...所以...

806--Things do get to you?你以前有遇过?

807--I mean not, not anymore.我的意思是不会,不会再有了。

808--But I was small and emotionally unbalanced like you once.我当时很小,跟你一样情绪化,

充满着不稳定。

809--- Har har. - No, it's true.- 哈哈。 - 是真的。

810--I think I was 8, or maybe 9...那时大概 8 岁,也许 9 岁 ...

105

811--And all I wanted to do was join the Junior Ranger Scouts.而我想做的就是加入童子军。

812--So my mom scaped together enough money to buy me a brand new uniform.所以,我的妈

咪一起存够了钱帮我买了一套全新的童子军的制服。

813--Because, by god, I was gonna fit in.而我穿起来合适极了。

814--Even if I was the only predator in the troop, the only fox.我是里面唯一的掠食者,唯一的一

只狐狸。

815--I was gonna be part of a pack.我将会是他们的一。

816--- Ready for initiation? - Yeah. Pretty much born ready.- 你准备好入会仪式了吗? - 是啊。

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

25 / 41

差不多出生就做好准备了。

817--I was so proud.我很自豪。

106

818--Okay. Now raise your right paw, and deliver the oath.好的。现在举起你的右爪,然后宣读

你的誓言。

819--I, Nicholas Wilde, promise to be brave, loyal, helpful and trustworthy.我,妮可拉丝 尾耳朵,

发誓会成为勇敢,忠诚,可靠的,值得信任的。

820--Even though you're a fox?即使你是狐狸?

821--What?什么?

822--No, no! What did I do wrong, you guys?不不!我做了什么错,你们?

823--No, please! What did I do wrong? What did I do?不,谢谢!我做错了什么?我做了什么?

824--If you thought we would ever trust a fox without a muzzle?你真的认为我们会相信一只没

带防咬罩的狐狸?

825--You're even dumber than you look.你比你看上去还笨。

826--Is he gonna cry?你会伤心?

107

827--I learned two things that day.那一天我学会了两件事。

828--One:第一:

829--I was never gonna let anyone see that they got to me.我永远不会让别人发现他们伤到我

了。

830--And two?第二个呢?

831--If the world's only gonna see a fox as shifty and untrustworthy...如果世界上唯一会看到狐

狸就是狡猾和不值得信任的...

832--There's no point in trying to be anything else.尝试当其他东西根本没意义。

833--Nick, you are so much more than that.尼克,你远不只如此。

834--Boy, look at that traffic down there.男孩,你看看下面那混乱的交通。

835--How about we go up to Chuck in traffic central?我们到交通中心把镜头交给交通中心的查

克?

108

836--Chuck, how are things looking on the jam cams?查克,目前交通摄影机拍起来车况如何呢?

837--Nick, I'm glad you told me.妮可,我很高兴你告诉我的。

838--The jam cams...交通摄影机...

839--- Seriously, it's okay. - No, no no!- 说真的,这没关系。 - 不,不不!

840--There are traffic cameras everywhere. All over the canopy!有交通摄像头无处不在。遍部都

是!

841--- Whatever happened to that jaguar... - The traffic cameras would have caught it!- 那只美洲

虎怎么了... - 交通摄像头会抓住它!

842--- Bingo! - Ho-ho! Pretty sneaky, slick!- 没错! - 吼吼!你这家伙够聪明!

843--However, if you didn't have access to the system before,但是,如果你之前没能进入系统,

844--I doubt chief Buffalo Butt is gonna let you into it now.我怀疑蛮牛局长现在也不会让你用。

109

845--No. But I have a friend at City Hall who might.没错,但是我在市政厅有一个朋友。

846--Eh. Sir, if we could just review these very important billings.呃。先生,我们可以先审查这

些非常重要的文件。

847--Sir! Oh, I'm sorry. Sir.先生!哦,对不起。先生。

848--Okay! I heard you, Bellwether, just take care of it!好的!我听到你了,羊咩咩市长助理,你

搞定就行了!

849--Please. And clear my afternoon, I'm going out.拜托,然后把我下午的预约取消,我要出去

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

26 / 41

去。

850--Oh, no, no. But, sir, you do have a meeting with 哦,不,不。但是,先生,你有会要开和

110

851--Herds and Gradings. Sir, that's just, oh...兽群和等级。先生,这只是,哦...

852--Oh, mutton chops.哦,羊排。

853--Assistant Mayor Bellwether, we need your help.羊咩咩市长助理,我们需要你的帮助。

854--OFFICE OF THE ASSISTANT MAYOR (PLEASE KNOCK!)市长助理办公室(请敲!)

855--We just need to get into the traffic cam database.我们需要进入交通摄影机的数据库里。

856--- So fluffy! - Hey!- 好柔软喔! - 喂!

857--- Sheep never let me get this close! - You can't just touch a sheep's wool!- 羊永远不让我靠

这么近! - 你不能就这么碰人家的毛!

858--- It's like cotton candy. - Stop it!- 这就像棉花糖。 - 停下来!

859--Where to?去哪儿?

860--Ah... Rainforest Dsitrict. Vine and Tujunga.啊... 雨林区。雨林路。

861--There. Traffic cams for the whole city.那里。交通凸轮为整个城市。

862--This is so exiting actually. I mean, well, you know.这是所以实际上退出。我的意思是,

111

嗯,

你知道的。

863--I never get to do anything this important.我从来没做过这么重要的事务。

864--But you're the assistant mayor of Zootopia.但你是动物乌托邦的市长助理。

865--Oh. I'm more of a glorified secretary.哦。我更像是个秘书。

866--I think Mayor Lionheart just wanted the sheep vote.我想市长只是想要绵羊的票。

867--But he did give me that nice mug.不过他给了我那个很棒的马克杯。

868--WORLD'S GREATEST ASSISTANT MAYOR (Written with marker) DAD (Crossed out)世界上最伟

大市长助理(写有标记)数据自动处理文摘(交叉出)

869--Feels good to be appreciated.能被欣赏感觉很真好。

870--Smellwether!羊毛头!

871--Ah. That's a fun little name he likes to use.啊。这是他喜欢用一个有趣的小名字。

872--I called him Lionfart once, he did not care for that.一次我给他狮子头打电话,他一点都不

112

在乎。

873--Let me tell you, it was not a good day for me.让我告诉你,这对我来说不是美好的一天。

874--- Yes, sir. - I thought you were gonna cancel my afternoon.- 是的先生。 - 我以为你帮我取

消下午的会议。

875--Oh, dear. I better go. Let me know what you find.噢亲爱的。我还是走吧。让我知道你发现

了什么。

876--It was really nice for me to be...这是非常好的,我是...

877--While we're young, Smellwether.虽然我们还年轻,羊毛头。

878--You think when she goes to sleep she counts herself?你觉得她睡觉时会数自己吗?

879--Shush. Okay, traffic cams..嘘。好了,交通摄影机..

880--Tujunga.... Tujunga....图洪加....图洪加....

881--We're in.我们进来了。

882--- Who are these guys? - Eh. Timberwolves.- 谁是这些人? - 嗯。大灰狼。

113

883--Look at these dum-dums.看看这些笨蛋。

884--Huh!呵呵!

885--Bet you a nickel one of them's gonna howl.我打赌其中一个就是要嚎叫了。

886--And there it is.它就在那里。

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

27 / 41

887--I mean, what is it with wolves and the howling, it's...?我的意思是,用狼和嚎叫是,它是......?

888--Howlings! Night Howlers!嚎叫!夜嚎者!

889--That's what Manchas was afraid of, wolves! The wolves are the Night Howlers!这就是蒙特斯

害怕,狼!狼是夜嚎者!

890--- If they took Manchas.. - I bet they took Otterton too.- 如果他们抓了蒙特斯.. - 我敢打

赌,他们一定也抓了奥特顿。

114

891--All we gotta do is find out where they went.我们要做的就是找出他们去哪了。

892--Wait, where'd they go?等等,他们去哪了?

893--You know, if I wanted to avoid surveillance because I was doing something illegal,你知道,如

果你想要逃避摄影机,因为我是做了一些非法的,

894--which I never have, I would use the maintenance tunnel 6B.顺带一提我从来没做过,我会

使用 6B 号维修通道。

895--Which would put them out... right there.他们就会从......这边。

896--Well, look at you, junior detective.好吧,看你的了,少年侦探。

897--You know, I think you'd actually make a pretty good cop.你知道,我想你或许会是个好警

察。

898--Eh. How dare you.呃。还用你说。

899--Acacia Alley. Ficus Underpass.合欢巷。榕地下通道。

115

900--South canyon.南峡谷。

901--Mm-hm. They're heading out of town.嗯。他们正在出城。

902--Where does that road go?那条路通向哪里?

903--[ CLIFFSIDE ][悬崖边]

904--Gary, quit it! You're gonna start a howl!加里,戒烟吧!你会开始嚎叫的!

905--I didn't start it.又不是我开始的。

906--Come on.走吧。

907--You are a clever bunny.你这只聪明的兔子。

908--It looks like this was a hospital.看来这是一间医院。

909--You know, after you, you're the cop.你知道,还是你来开好了,毕竟你是警察。

910--Okay, all clear.好了,没问题。

911--Ha. All this equipment is brand new.哈。这些设备都很新。

912--Carrots.罗卜头。

913--Claw marks.爪痕。

116

914--Yeah, huge, huge claw marks. What kind of...没错,巨大的,巨大的爪痕。什么样的...

915--Mr. Manchas.蒙特斯先生。

916--It's him! We found our otter.就是他!我们找到水獭了。

917--Mr. Otterton, my name is Officer Judy Hopps.奥特顿先生,我是朱迪哈波斯警官。

918--Your wife sent me to find you.你的妻子请我来找你。

919--We're gonna get you out of here now.我们要带你离开这里了。

920--Or not.或着不要。

921--Guess he's in no rush to get home to the missus.看来他不急着回家找太太。

922--11, 12, 13, 14.11,12,13,14。

923--Not including Manchas, it's... it's fourteen.不包括蒙特斯,这是......这是 14 只。

924--Chief Bogo handed out 14 missing mammal files.蛮牛局长说过有 14 只失踪的动物。

925--They're all here...他们都在这里...

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

117

28 / 41

926--All the missing mammals are right here. Huh!所有失踪的哺乳动物就在这里。呵呵!

927--Enough!足够!

928--I don't want excuses, doctor, I want answers.我不想要找借口,医生,我想答案。

929--Mayor Lionheart, please. We're doing everything we can.狮心王市长,请。我们正在尽我

们所能。

930--Really?真的?

931--Cause I got a dozen and a half animals here who've gone off the rails crazy,因为我有超过一

打的动物都发狂了,

932--And you can't tell me why.而你不能告诉我他们怎么了。

933--Now I'd call that awfully far from doing everything!现在,我会打电话说非常糟的所做的一

切!

118

934--Sir, it may be time to consider their biology.主席先生,也许是时候想一下他们的天性了。

935--What? What do you mean \"biology\"?什么?什么叫做“天性”?

936--The only animals going savage are predators.那些发狂的动物都是掠食动物。

937--We cannot keep it a secret. We need to come forward.我们不能继续瞒下去。我们必须公

布。

938--Hm, great idea. Tell the public.嗯,好主意。告诉公众。

939--And how do you think they're gonna feel about their mayor who is a lion?!你想大家会怎么

看待他们的正好是只狮子的市长?

940--- I'll be ruined! - Well, what does Chief Bogo say?- 我会毁了! - 那么,蛮牛局长怎么说?

941--Chief Bogo doesn't know. And we are going to keep it that way.蛮牛警长不知情,而你必须

继续保密。

942--Oh, no!噢,不好了!

119

943--- Someone's here. - Sir, you need to go. Now.- 有人在这里。 - 先生,你该走了。现在。

944--Security, sweep the area.警卫,搜寻这个区块。

945--Great, we're dead.太好了,我们死定了。

946--We're dead. That's it. I'm dead. You're dead. Everybody's dead.我们死定了。而已。我死定

了,你死定了,我们都死定了。

947--- Can you swim? - What?- 你会游泳吗? - 什么?

948--Can I swim? Yes, I can swim. Why?我会游泳吗?是的,我会游泳。为什么?

949--Aaahhhh!啊哈哈哈!

950--Carrots! Hopps! Judy!萝卜头! 哈波斯!朱迪!

951--We gotta tell Bogo!我们得告诉蛮牛!

952--Wow, you are one hot dancer, Chief Bogo.哇,你还真是个性感的舞者,蛮牛局长。

953--- Chief Bogo! - Not now.- 蛮牛局长! - 不是现在。

954--- Wait, is that Gazelle? - No!- 等一下,等一下那是志羚姐姐吗? - 不!

120

955--I'm Gazelle, and you are one hot dancer.我是志羚姐姐,你是一个炎热的舞者。

956--You have the app too? Ooohhh... Chief!你也有那个App? 哦哈哈哈 ...局长!

957--Clawhauser! Can't you see I'm working on the missing mammal cases?洪金豹!你没看见我

正在处理丢失的哺乳动物的案子?

958--Oh! Yes, of course. About that, sir.哦!当然是。关于,先生。

959--Officer Hopps just called, she found all of them.哈波斯警官刚刚打电话,她发现所有的人。

960--Wow, I'm impressed.哇,我印象深刻。

961--Mayor Lionheart, you have the right to remain silent. Anything you...狮心王市长,你有权保

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

29 / 41

持沉默的权利。任何你...

962--You don't understand, I was trying to protect the city!你不明白,我只是想保护的城市!

121

963--You were just trying to protect your job.你只是想保护你的工作。

964--No, listen. We still don't know why this is happening.不,听着。我们仍然不知道为什么会

这样。

965--It could destroy Zootopia.它可能会破坏动物乌托邦。

966--You have the right to remain silent.你有权保持沉默的权利。

967--Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.你说什么都可以,你所

说的都会为呈堂证供。

968--Ladies and gentlemammals,女士们,先生们,

969--14 mammals went missing and all 14 have been found...14 只失踪的动物都被找到了...

970--by our newest recruit, who will speak to you in a moment.由我们的新兵,等一下将会发表。

971--- I'm so nervous. - Okay, press conference 101.- 我好紧张。 - 好吧,新闻发布会 101。

972--You wanna look smart, answer their question with your own question 你想看起来聪

122

明,你

要用他们的问题来回答另一个问题

973--and then answer that question.再回答这个问题。

974--Like this: \"Excuse me, Officer Hopps. What can you tell us about the case?\"这样的:“对不

起,哈波斯警官你能介绍一下情况?”

975--\"Well, was this a tough case? Yes, yes it was. You see?\"“嗯, 这是一个很难的案子吗?是

的,是的,它是。你懂了吗?”

976--You should be up there with me.你应该和我一起在那里。

977--We did this together.我们一起破案的。

978--Well, am I a cop? No. No, I am not.好吧,我是一个警察吗?不,不,我不是。

979--Funny you should say that.真奇怪你会这么说。

980--Because, well, I've been thinking. It would be nice to have a partner.因为,我一直在思考。

123

这将是不错的合作伙伴。

981--Here. In case you need something to write with.给你。如果你需要写东西。

982--Officer Hopps. It's time.哈波斯警官。该你上场了。

983--So now, I'll turn things over to the officer who cracked the case.所以,现在,现在我将把麦

克风交给破此案的人。

984--Officer Judy Hopps.警官朱迪哈波斯。

985--Yes?是?

986--What can you tell us about the animals that went savage?你能说说动物怎么抓狂了物?

987--Well, the animals in question... Emm.那么,动物的问题... 恩。

988--Are they all different species? Yes. Yes, they are.他们都是不同的物种?是。对,他们是。

989--Okay, so what is the connection?好了,有什么联系呢?

990--Oh. All we know is that they are all members of the predator family.哦。我们所知道的是,

124

他们都是捕食者家族的成员。

991--So predators are the only ones going savage?所以掠食者是唯一会抓狂的动物?

992--That is accu.. Yes, that is accurate, yes.这是确.. 是的,这是准确的,是的。

993--- Why? Why is this happening? - We still don't know.- 为什么?这究竟是为什么? - 我们

仍然不知道。

994--But, emm. It may have something to do with biology.但是,恩。这可能是与我们的天性有

关。

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

30 / 41

995--What do you mean, biology?你是什么意思,天性?

996--A biological component. You know, something in their DNA.天性的部分。要知道,在他们

的 DNA 里。

125

997--In their DNA, can you elaborate on that, please?在他们的 DNA,你可以详细说说吗?

998--Yes. What I mean is thousands of years ago是。我的意思是数千年前

999--Eh, predators survived through their... agressive hunting instincts.嗯,掠食者靠着他们猎捕

的天性存活下来。

1000--For whatever reason, they seem to be reverting back to their primitive, savage ways.不知什

么原因,他们似乎狂化回到了那时候,野蛮方式。

1001--Officer Hopps, could it happen again?哈波斯警官,这是有可能再发生的?

1002--It is possible. So, we must be vigilant.有可能的。所以,我们一定要提高警惕。

1003--And we at the ZPD are prepered and are here to protect you.而我们动物邦警察局准备好

保护各位的安全。

1004--- Will more mammals go savage? - What is being done to protect us?- 将更多的哺乳动物

变野蛮? - 采取什么措施来保护我们呢?

126

1005--Have you considered a mandatory quarantine on predators?你有没有考虑对掠食者进行

强制隔离?

1006--Okay, thank you, Officer Hopps.好的,谢谢,哈波斯警官。

1007--That's all the time that we have. No more questions.这就是我们所有的了。没有更多的问

题。

1008--- Was I okay? - Oh, you did fine.- 我还可以吗? - 噢,你做得很好。

1009--That went so fast, I didn't get a chance to 哇,这好快,我都还没机会谈到,

1010--mention you or say anything about how we...你和我们怎么...

1011--Oh, I think you said plenty.噢,我想你说的够多了。

1012--What do you mean?你什么意思?

1013--\"Clearly there's a biological component?\"“很明显的跟天性有关?”

1014--\"These predators may be reverting back to their primitive, savage ways?\"“这些掠食者可

127

能会回到以前,野蛮的样子?”

1015--Are you serious?你是认真的吗?

1016--I just stated the facts of the case.我只说说了案件的事实。

1017--I mean, it's not like a bunny could go savage.我的意思是,兔子又不会抓狂。

1018--Right, but a fox could? Huh?好,但是狐狸就会?咦?

1019--- Nick, stop it, you're not like them. - Oh, there's a 'them' now?- 妮可,够了,你又不像他

们。 - 哦,现在又有个“他们”?

1020--You know what I mean, you're not that kind of predator.你知道我的意思,你不是那种掠

食者。

1021--The kind that needs to be muzzled?那种需要带防咬罩的?

1022--The kind that makes you think you need to carry around fox repellant?让你觉得你需要随

身携带防狐喷雾的那种?

128

1023--Yeah, don't think I didn't notice that little item the first time we met.是啊,我们第一次见

面我就注意到。

1024--Look. Let me ask you a question. Are you afraid of me?看。让我问你一个问题。你怕我吗?

1025--Do you think I might go nuts?你想我可能会抓狂吗?

1026--You think I might go savage? You think I might try to eat you?然后我就会变野蛮?你觉得

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

31 / 41

我会试着去攻击你?

1027--Huh!呵呵!

1028--I knew it, huh.我就知道,呵呵。

1029--Just when I thought somebody actually believed in me, huh?我才以为找到一个可以相信

129

我的人,哈?

1030--Probably best if you don't have a predator as a partner.找一个不是掠食者的搭档或许对

你会好一点。

1031--No, Nick. Nick!不,妮可。妮可!

1032--Officer Hopps, were you just threatened by that predator?哈波斯警官,那掠食者刚威胁

你吗?

1033--No, he's my friend.不,他是我的朋友。

1034--We can't even trust our own friends?我们甚至不能相信自己的朋友?

1035--That is not what I said. Please.那不是我的意思,拜托。

1036--- Are we safe? - Have any other foxes gone savage?- 我们是安全的吗? - 有其他狐狸会

发狂吗?

1037--More bad news in this city gripped by fear. A caribou is in critical condition.在这个城市有

130

许多的坏消息笼罩的恐惧。一只麋鹿。

1038--The victim of a mauling by a savage polar bear.于早晨遭一只抓狂的北极熊攻击。

1039--This, the 27th such attack, comes just one week after ZPD Officer,对此,这是第 27 起案件,

自从一周前动物乌托邦警方警官,

1040--Judy Hopps connected the violence to traditionally predatory animals.朱迪哈波斯承认掠

食者的天性。

1041--Meanwhile, a peace rally organized by popstar Gazelle was marred by protest.与此同时,

由流行天后志羚所带领的和平示威。

1042--- Go back to the forest, predator! - I am from the savannah.- 回到了森林,捕食! - 我是

来自大草原。

1043--Zootopia is a unique place.动物乌托邦是一个独特的地方。

1044--It's a crazy, beautiful, diverse city. Where we celebrate our differences.这是一个疯狂

131

的,

美丽的,多元化的城市。在这里我们无视我们的差异。

1045--This is not the Zootopia I know.这不是我所知道的动物乌托邦。

1046--The Zootopia I know is better than this.我所认识的动物邦比这还棒。

1047--We don't just blindly assign blame.我们不能一味的怪罪。

1048--We don't know why these attacks keep happening.我们不知道为什么这些攻击持续发生。

1049--But it's irresponsible to label all predators as savages.把所有猎食者都贴上标签是很不负

责的行为。

1050--It's not my Emmitt.这不是我的埃米特。

1051--We cannot let fear divide us.我们不能让恐惧把我们分开。

1052--Please give me back the Zootopia I love.请把我认识的动物邦带回来。

1053--Come on, Hopps. The new mayor wants to see us.来吧,哈波斯。新市长要见我们。

1054--The mayor? Why?市长?为什么?

132

1055--It would seem you've arrived.你到了就会知道了。

1056--Clawhauser? What are you doing?洪金豹?你在做什么?

1057--Uh. They thought it would be better if a predator 呃。他们认为这将是更好如果一个掠食

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

32 / 41

1058--such as myself wasn't the first face that you see 像我这样的不是你看到的第一面

1059--when you walk into the ZPD.当你走进动物乌托邦警方。

1060--What?什么?

1061--They're gonna move me to records. It's downstairs.他们要把我调去收发室。这是楼下。

1062--It's by the boiler.在锅炉旁边。

1063--Hopps1 哈波斯

133

1064--Integrity Honesty Bravery 正直诚实勇敢

1065--Emm. I don't understand.恩。我听不懂。

1066--Our city is 90% prey, Judy,我们的城市是 90%的猎物,朱迪,

1067--and right now they're just really scared.而现在他们只是真是吓坏了。

1068--You're a hero to them. They trust you.你是一个英雄给他们。他们信任你。

1069--And so that's why Chief Bogo and I want you to be the public face of the ZPD.所以这就是为

什么蛮牛局长,我希望你成为动物乌托邦警方的公众形象。

1070--I'm... not... I'm not a hero.我......不是......我不是英雄。

1071--I came here to make the world a better place. But...我来这里是为了让世界变得更美好。

但...

1072--... I think I broke it....我想我把它弄坏了。

1073--Don't give yourself so much credit, Hopps.不要给自己那么多的责任,哈波斯。

1074--The world has always been broken, that's why we need good cops.这个世界本来总

134

是被打

破的,这就是为什么我们需要优秀的警察。

1075--Like you.就像你一样。

1076--With all due respect, sir, a good cop is supposed to serve and protect.恕我直言,先生,一

个好警察应该是服务和保护。

1077--Help the city. Not tear it apart.帮助城市。而不是毁了它。

1078--- I don't deserve this badge. - Hopps.- 我不值得这个徽章。 - 哈波斯。

1079--Judy, you've worked so hard to get here.朱迪,你好不容易努力到这了。

1080--It's what you've wanted since you were a kid.这是你自从小女孩时的梦想。

1081--You can't quit.你不能退出。

1082--Thank you for the opportunity.谢谢你的机会。

1083--A dozen carrots. Have a nice day.一打胡萝卜。祝你今天愉快。

1084--Come on.来吧。

135

1085--Hey there, Jude. Jude the Dude.嘿,朱迪。朱迪。

1086--Remember that one? How we doing?还记得那一个?你还好吗?

1087--- I'm fine. - You are not fine, your ears are droopy.- 我很好。 - 你不是很好,你的耳朵垂

下来了。

1088--Why did I think I could make a difference?为什么我会认为我可以改变一切?

1089--- Because you're a trier, that's why. - You've always been a trier.- 因为你总是尝试,这就是

原因。 - 你总是努力尝试。

1090--Oh, I tried.哦,我尝试过了。

1091--And it made life so much worse for so many innocent predators.而这让生活变得更糟糕了

这么多这么多无辜的掠食者。

1092--Oh, not all of them, though. Speak of the devil. Right on time.哦,不是所有的人,虽然。

说曹操,曹操就到。准时。

136

1093--Is that Gideon Grey?那是基甸恩葛瑞?

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

33 / 41

1094--Yeah, it sure is. We work with him now.是的,可以肯定的是。我们现在和他一起工作。

1095--He's our partner. And we never would have considered it,他是我们的合作伙伴。我们永远

不会考虑它,

1096--- had you not opened our minds. - That's right.- 你有没有开放我们的思想。 - 那就对了。

1097--I mean, kid's turned into one of the top pastry chefs in the tri-burrows.我的意思是,孩子

的变成了很棒的三洞穴的糕点厨师之一。

1098--That's... That's really cool, you guys.这是......这真的很酷,你们这些家伙。

1099--Gideon Grey. I'll be darned.吉迪恩葛瑞。我该死。

1100--Hey, Judy. I'd just like to say I'm sorry for the way I behaved in my youth.嘿,朱迪。

137

我只想

说,我对我在青年的行为方式抱歉。

1101--I had a lot of self-doubt, and it manifested itself 我小时候没什么自信,

1102--in the form of unchecked rage and agression.只能靠欺负别人的行为来发泄。

1103--I was a major jerk.我是一个大混蛋。

1104--Well, I know a thing or two about being a jerk.嗯,我知道一两件事关于是一个混蛋。

1105--Anyhow, I brought you all these pies.无论如何,我给你带来了所有这些馅饼。

1106--Hey, kids! Don't you run through that midnicampum holicithias.嘿,孩子!难道你不通过

的 midnicampum holicithias。

1107--Whoa, whoa, whoa.哇,哇,哇。

1108--Well, now. There's a four-dollar word, Mr. H.现在好了。有一个四美元的字,H 先生

1109--My family always just call them Night Howlers.我家人都叫他夜嚎者。

1110--I'm sorry. What did you say?对不起。你说什么?

138

1111--Oh. Kid's talking about those flowers, Judy.哦。孩子们在谈论那些花儿,朱迪。

1112--I use them to keep the bugs off the produce, but I don't like the little ones going near them

我用它们来保持虫子掉的农产品,但我不喜欢这个小家伙们去靠近它们

1113--on acoount of what happened to your uncle Terry.自从你特里叔叔发生了那样的事。

1114--Yeah, Terry ate one whole when we were kids and went completely nuts.没错,特里叔叔

小时候吃了一株结果完全发疯了。

1115--He bit the dickens out of your mother.他还咬了你妈一大口。

1116--A bunny can go savage.兔子可以变野蛮。

1117--Savage? Well, that's a strong word. But it did hurt like the devil.野蛮?这词起来有点强烈,

不过那时确实痛到不行。但它确实像魔鬼。

1118--Well, sure it did. There's a sizable divot in your arm. I'd call that savage.当然算野蛮,你手

上可有个大大的伤痕呢,我会叫他野蛮。

139

1119--Night Howlers aren't wolves, they're flowers.夜嚎者不是狼,是花。

1120--The flowers are making the predators go savage.花会让掠食者发狂。

1121--That's it! That's what I've been missing!就是这个,我就是忽略了这个!

1122--Oh, keys! Keys! Keys! Keys! Hurry, come on!哦,钥匙!钥匙!钥匙!钥匙!快点,加油!

1123--Oh. Thank you! I love you, bye!哦。谢谢!我爱你,再见!

1124--- You catch any of that, Bon? - Not one bit.-你有搞懂吗? - 完全没有。

1125--That makes me feel a little bit better,那让我感觉好一点了,

1126--I thought she was talking in tongues or something.我以为她是用方言什么的说话。

1127--Who is it?是谁呀?

1128--I need to find Nick. Please.我需要找到妮可。请。

1129--Nick?妮可?

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

34 / 41

140

1130--Nick?妮可?

1131--Oh, Nick.哦,妮可。

1132--Night Howlers aren't wolves, they're toxic flowers.夜嚎者不是狼,它们是有毒的花。

1133--I think someone is targetting predators on purpose and making them go savage.我觉得有

人把它用在掠食者身上让他们发狂。

1134--Wow. Isn't that interesting?哇。是不是很有趣?

1135--Wait, please don't.. I know you'll never forgive me.等等,请不要..我知道你永远不会原谅

我。

1136--And I don't blame you.而且我不怪你。

1137--I wouldn't forgive me either.我也无法原谅自己。

1138--It was ignorant, and irresponsible, and small-minded.我是无知的,和不负责任的,和心

胸狭窄。

141

1139--But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes.掠食者不应该因为我的错而被折

磨。

1140--I have to fix this.我必须解决这个问题。

1141--But I can't do it without you.但我不能没有你的帮忙。

1142--And... And after we're done...然后...然后我们就大功告成了之后...

1143--you can hate me. And...你可以恨我。并且...

1144--And that'll be fine.而这会没事的。

1145--Because I was a horrible friend and I hurt you.因为我是一个可怕的朋友而且我伤害了你。

1146--And you can walk away knowing that you were right. All along.而且你可以离开因为你是

对的。一直。

1147--I really am just a dumb bunny.我真的只是一个愚蠢的兔子。

1148--I really am just a dumb bunny.我真的只是一个愚蠢的兔子。

142

1149--I really am just a dumb bunny.我真的只是一个愚蠢的兔子。

1150--Don't worry, Carrots, I'll let you erase it. In 48 hours.别担心,萝卜头,我会帮你的,48 小

时内。

1151--All right, get in here.好吧,过来吧。

1152--Okay. Oh, you bunnies. You're so emotional.好了。哦,你们兔子,总是这么情绪化。

1153--There we go, deep breath.这样就对了,深呼吸。

1154--Are you-Are you just trying to steal the pen?你是不是要偷我的笔?

1155--Is that what this is?这是什么?

1156--- You are standing on my tail, though. Oh, oh! - I'm sorry.- 你踩到我的尾巴了,虽然。奥,

奥! - 对不起。

1157--HOPPS FAMILY FARM 哈波斯家庭农场

1158--I thought you guys only grew carrots. Mmph.我以为你们只种胡萝卜。么。

1159--- What's your plan? - We are gonna follow the Night Howlers.- 你的计划是什么? -

143

我们

要跟踪夜嚎者。

1160--Okay, how?好吧,怎么做呢?

1161--- Know this guy? - Uh-huh. I told you, I know everybody.- 知道这个人吗? - 嗯。我告诉

过你,我认识所有人。

1162--Ha-ha. Well, hello! Step right up.呵呵。您好!靠过来看啊。

1163--Anything you need, I got it.有你要的一切,我知道了。

1164--All your favorite movies.所有您喜爱的电影。

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

35 / 41

1165--I've got movies that haven't even been released yet.我甚至还有还没上映的电影。

1166--Hey, 15% off. 20!嘿,15 折优惠。 20!

1167--Make me an offer. Come on!让我的报价。来吧!

144

1168--Well, well, look who it is, the Duke of Bootleg.好了好了,看这是谁,盗版杜克。

1169--What's it to you, Wilde?怎么了,尾耳朵?

1170--Shouldn't you be melting down a Pawpsicle or something?你不应该融化冰棒之类的吗?

1171--Hey, if it isn't flopsy the copsie.嘿,这不是软趴趴的警察吗。

1172--We both know those weren't only onions I caught you stealing.我们都知道你偷的不是发

霉的洋葱。

1173--What were you gonna do with those Night Howlers, Weselton?你打算把那些夜嚎者怎么

样,威斯登?

1174--It's Weaselton, Duke Weaselton. And I ain't talking, rabbit.是威斯登,杜克威斯登。我就

是不说话,兔子。

1175--And there ain't nothing you can do to make me.不管你做什么我都不会说的。

1176--Ice him.冻住他。

145

1177--Ahhh! Ho! Ho! Ho! Ah!唉唉!嗬!嗬!嗬!啊!

1178--You dirty rat, why are you helping her? She's a cop!你肮脏的老鼠,你为什么要帮她?她

是一名警察!

1179--And the godmother to my future granddaughter.她还是我未来孙子的干妈。

1180--- I'm gonna name her Judy. - Ohhhh...- 我会叫她朱迪。 - 欧...

1181--Heh heh heh. Ice this weasel.嘿嘿嘿。冻住这个黄鼠狼。

1182--Aww! All right, all right! Please! I'll talk. I'll talk.噢!没事,没事!等等,我同意,我说话。

1183--I stole the Night Howlers so I could sell them.我偷夜嚎者是因为我可以卖了它。

1184--They offered me what I couldn't refuse: Money.他们给了我什么,我无法拒绝:钱。

1185--And to whom did you sell them?你卖给的他们是谁?

1186--A ram named Doug. We got a drop spot underground.一个名字叫道格的一只公羊。我们

在地下铁有个交货点。

146

1187--Just watch it. Doug is the opposite of friendly.小心点,道格是很不有善。

1188--He's unfriendly.他很凶残的。

1189--Come on.来吧。

1190--The weasel wasn't lying.黄鼠狼没有说谎。

1191--Yeah, it looks like old Doug's cornered the market on Night Howlers.是啊,看来所有的夜

嚎者都在这了。

1192--You got Doug here. What's the mark?你的道格在这,目标是谁?

1193--Cheetah in Sahara Square. Got it.萨哈拉广场的猎豹,了解了。

1194--Serious? Yeah, I know they're fast, I can hit him.来真的?是的,我知道他们很快,我可以

的。

1195--Listen, I hit a tiny little otter through the open window of a moving car.听着,前阵子我从

一台移动中的车窗打中一只小小的水獭。

147

1196--Yeah, I'll buzz you when it's done. Or you'll see it on the news.是的,我搞定后会让你知道。

或是你会在新闻上看见。

1197--You know, whichever comes first.要知道,要看哪一个先发生罗。

1198--Hey, Doug, open up! We've got your latte.嗨,道格,开门!我们把拿铁买回来了。

1199--All right, Woolter and Jesse are back, so I'm leaving now. Out.好吧,好了沃尔特跟杰西回

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

36 / 41

来了,我现在要走了。

1200--Hey. Wait, where you going? Where are you going? Get back here!嘿。等等,你要去哪里?

你要去哪里?找回来!

1201--What are you doing? He's gonna see you!你在做什么?他会看到你!

1202--What are you looking at? Hey!你在看什么?嘿!

148

1203--Whatever you're thinking, stop thinking it.无论你在想什么,停下来。

1204--Carrots. Carrots.萝卜头,萝卜头。

1205--You better have the extra foam this time.这次最好有多的泡沫。

1206--HA!哈!

1207--Hey! Open up!嘿!打开!

1208--What are you doing? You just trapped us in here!你干了什么?你刚把我们困在这了!

1209--We need to get this evidence to the ZPD.我们需要把这些证据送去警察局。

1210--- Okay, great. Here it is. Got it. - No, all of it.- 好,太好了。在这里。得到它了。 - 不,

这一切。

1211--Wait, what?等等,什么?

1212--Oh, great, you're a conductor now, huh?这下可好,你现在是列车长,现在,是吧?

1213--Hey. Listen. It would take a miracle to get this rustbucket going.嘿。听。我们需要一个奇

迹才能使这破铜烂铁发动。

149

1214--Well. Hallelujah.好。哈利路亚!

1215--We kinda got a situation at the lab. It just got worse!我们这边目前遭遇了点状况,刚刚变

更糟了!

1216--Mission accomplished.任务完成。

1217--Would it be premature for me to do a little victory toot-toot?如果我拉胜利的汽笛会有点

幼稚吗?

1218--All right. One toot-toot.好吧。一嘟 - 嘟。

1219--Well, I can cross that off the bucket list.好吧,我可以把这从我的待做事项划掉了。

1220--I may have to rescind that victory toot-toot.我不该玩那胜利胜利的汽笛的。

1221--Maybe that's just hail.也许只是冰雹。

1222--Back off!后退!

1223--Incoming!来袭!

1224--- Carrots! - Don't stop! Keep going.- 萝卜头! - 不要停!继续。

150

1225--No, stop. Please stop!不停。请住手!

1226--Do not stop this car!不要把车停下来!

1227--Ahhh!唉唉!

1228--Owww!Owww!

1229--Whoa!哇!

1230--- Speed up, Nick. Speed up! - There's another train coming!- 加快,尼克。加快! - 对面

有另一辆火车!

1231--Trust me, speed up.相信我,加快速度。

1232--Stop the train!停止火车!

1233--Hey. Need some help?嘿。需要一些帮助?

1234--Oh, no. Oh, no no no. Too fast! Too fast! Hold on!不好了。哦,不不不。太快!太快!等

一下!抓好!

1235--I think this is our stop.我想我们到站了。

151

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

37 / 41

1236--Okay, maybe... Maybe some of the evidence survived.好吧,也许... 也许那些证物都还完

好无缺。

1237--Everything is gone. We've lost it all.所有证据都毁了,我们全没了。

1238--Yeah. All, except for this. Ah, ha ha ha ha!是啊。所有的,除了这一个。啊,哈哈哈哈!

1239--- Ooh, Nick! Yes! - Ow.- 哦,尼克!是! - 嗷。

1240--Come on! We gotta get to the ZPD.快点!我们必须把它带到警察局。

1241--Cut through the Natural History Museum.走博物馆抄小路。

1242--- There it is. - Judy. Judy!- 就在那儿。 - 朱迪。朱迪!

1243--Mayor Bellwether.羊咩咩市长。

1244--We found out what's happening. Someone's darting predators with a serum.我们知道发生

152

什么事了么。有人陷害了掠食者。

1245--That's what's making them go savage.这就是为什么他们会发狂。

1246--I'm so proud of you, Judy. You did just a super job.我真为你感到骄傲,朱迪。你真是帮了

大忙。

1247--Thank you, ma'am.谢谢你,夫人。

1248--How did you know where to find us?你怎么知道在哪里可以找到我们的?

1249--I'll go ahead and I'll take that case now.我会继续前进,公事包就先给我保管了。

1250--You know what? I think Nick and I will just take this to the ZPD.你知道吗?尼克跟我会把

他送去市警局。

1251--- Run. - Run.- 跑。 - 跑。

1252--Get them!抓住他们!

1253--Ah....啊....

1254--Carrots!萝卜头!

153

1255--Aww.噢。

1256--Here, I got you. Get in here.在这里,我给你。这里进去。

1257--Okay. Now, just relax.好的。现在,只是放松。

1258--Whoops.哎呦。

1259--- Blueberry? - Pass.- 来点蓝莓? - 通过。

1260--Come on out, Judy.拜托了,朱迪。

1261--Take the case. Get it to Bogo.拿着公事包。拿给蛮牛局长。

1262--I'm not gonna leave you behind, that's not happening.不,我才不会把你丢下,这不会发

生的。

1263--- I can't walk. - Just.. We'll think of something.- 我不能走路。 - 只是......我们会想别的办

法。

1264--We're on the same team, Judy.我们是同一阵线的,朱迪。

1265--Underestimated. Underappreciated.被低估,不被欣赏。

154

1266--Aren't you sick of it?你不觉得烦人吗?

1267--Predators. They may be strong and loud.捕食者。他们也许强壮。

1268--But prey outnumber predators 10 to 1.但是我们猎物可是他们数量的 10 倍。

1269--Think about it. 90% of the population united against a common enemy.想想吧。 90%的人

口团结起来反对共同的敌人。

1270--We'll be unstoppable.我们将所向无敌。

1271--Huh?咦?

1272--Over there!在那边!

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

38 / 41

1273--Oh!哦!

1274--Ah!啊!

1275--Well, you should have just stayed on the carrot farm, huh?那么,你应该留在胡萝卜

155

农场

的,是吧?

1276--It really is too bad, I did like you.这真的是太糟糕了,我真的挺喜欢你的。

1277--What are you gonna do? Kill me?你要去做什么?杀了我吗?

1278--Oohhh. No, of course not.Oohhh。不,当然不会。

1279--He is.他才会。

1280--No! Oh, Nick?不!哦,尼克?

1281--Yes, police! There's a savage fox in the Natural History Museum!是的,警官!在自然历史

博物馆有只发狂的狐狸!

1282--Officer Hopps is down. Please hurry!哈波警官受伤了。请快点!

1283--No, Nick. Don't do this. Fight it.不,尼克。不要这样做。你可以抗拒的。

1284--Oh, but he can't help it. Can he?哦,但他不能,不是吗?

1285--Since predators are just biologically predisposed to be savages.毕竟掠食者的天性都是野

156

蛮的。

1286--Get back!后退!

1287--Gosh! Think of the headline!天哪!这肯定会是明天的头条!

1288--Hero Cop Killed by Savage Fox.英雄警官被一只发狂的狐狸咬死。

1289--So that's it? Prey fears predator, and you stay in power?所以就这样?猎物害怕掠食者,

然后你掌有大权?

1290--Yeah. Pretty much.是啊。差不多就是这样。

1291--It won't work.那不会有用的。

1292--Fear always works.恐惧总是有用。

1293--And I'll dart every predator in Zootopia to keep it that way.而我会用这种方式让动物邦的

掠食者都发狂。

1294--Ah!啊!

1295--Oh, Nick. No.哦,尼克。不。

157

1296--Bye-bye, bunny.再见,小兔子。

1297--Blahhh... Blahhh ...

1298--Blood, blood, blood! And death.血,血,血!和死亡。

1299--All right, you know you're milking it.好吧,好你演的太夸张了。

1300--Besides, I think we got it. I think we got it.可以起来了,我想我们搞定了。我想我们搞定

了。

1301--We got it up there, thank you, yakety-yak.你全都说出来了,谢谢你羊咩咩市长。

1302--You laid it all out beautifully.你把它全部出来粉墨登场。

1303--What?什么?

1304--Yeah. Oh, are-are you looking for the serum? Well, it's right here.是啊。哦,是,你在找毒

素的子弹吗?嗯,就在这里。

1305--What you've got in the weapon there,你的武器已经到了警局,

1306--those are blueberries, from my family's farm.这些都是蓝莓,产自我家的农场。

158

1307--Mmmuch. They are delicious. You should try some.么。它们很美味呢。你应该尝尝看。

1308--I framed Lionheart, I can frame you too.如果能把狮子搞垮,我也能把你们搞垮的。

1309--It's my word against yours.这是我对你的话。

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

39 / 41

1310--Ooo. Actually...噢噢。事实上...

1311--And I'll dart every predator in Zootopia to keep it that way.而我会让动物邦的掠食者都发

狂。

1312--- It's your word against yours. - Huh?- 这是你对你的话。 - 咦?

1313--It's called a hustle, Sweetheart. Boom!这叫做说话的艺术,甜心。嘣!

1314--Former mayor, Dawn Bellwether is behind bars today,羊咩咩市长,今天被抓出是动物发狂的罪魁祸首,

1315--guilty of masterminding the savage attacks that have plagued Zootopia of late.策划了动物乌托邦的野蛮攻击。

159

1316--Her predecessor, Leodore Lionheart, denies any knowledge of her plot,前市长,狮明德,

表示对此完全不知情,

1317--claiming he was just trying to protect the city.表示他只是试着保护这座城市。

1318--Did I falsely imprison those animals?是我把这些动物关起来的吗?

1319--Well, yes. Yes, I did.嗯,是。是的我做了。

1320--It was a classic doing the wrong thing for the right reason kind of a deal.那是一个典型的为

了正确的事做了错误的选择。

1321--In related news, doctors say the Night Howlers' antidote is proving effective 据相关报道,

医生已经研发出夜嚎者的解药了

1322--in rehabilitating the afflicted predators.正在帮助病人康复。

1323--Oh, Emmitt!哦,埃米特!

1324--Thank you.谢谢你。

160

1325--When I was a kid,当我还是孩子的时候,

1326--I thought Zootopia was this perfect place.我认为动物邦是个完美无瑕的地方。

1327--Where everyone got along,在这里大家都合乐相处,

1328--and anyone could be anything.任何人都有无限可能。

1329--Turns out, real life is a little bit more complicated than a slogan on a bumper sticker.结果,

现实生活比起布条上的标语相比总是复杂了些。

1330--Real life is messy.现实生活总是一团乱。

1331--We all have limitations.我们都有极限的。

1332--We all make mistakes.我们都会犯错。

1333--Which means, hey, glass half full, we all have a lot in common.这意味着,哎,杯子是半满,

我们都有很多共同点。

1334--And the more we try to understand one another.而当我们试图了解更多时。

1335--The more exceptional each of us will be.我们将会更加出色。

161

1336--But we have to try.但是我们一定要去尝试。

1337--So no matter what type of animal you are.所以不管你是什么类型的动物。

1338--From the biggest elephant, to our first fox.从最大的大象,到我们第一只的狐狸警官。

1339--I implore you.我恳求你们。

1340--Try..... Try to make the world a better place.尝试.....尽量让世界变得更美好。

1341--OFFICER Nicholas P. Wilde 警官妮可辣死 屁颠 薇儿的

1342--Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you.好好看透你自己并了解到

改变由你开始。

1343--It starts with me. It starts with all of us.由我开始,也由我们所有人开始。

1344--- Yeh! - Yeh!- 耶! - 耶!

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

40 / 41

1345--All right, all right, enough. Shut it!没事了,没事了,好了。关掉它!

162

1346--We have some new recruits with us this morning.今天早上我们新增了一位人力。

1347--Including our first fox. Who cares.包括我们的第一个狐狸警官。谁在乎。

1348--Hah. You should have your own line of inspirational greeting cards, sir.哈。哈你真应该出一

套你自己的励志小卡的,先生。

1349--Shut your mouth, Wilde.闭上你的嘴,薇儿的。

1350--Assignments.任务分配。

1351--Officers Grizzoli, Fragmire, Delgato. Tundratown SWAT.官员罗素提、梵麦恩、德尔加多,

极地区特殊部队。

1352--Snarlov, Higgins, Wolfard. Undercover.史纳多、迪克斯、沃尔玟,卧底警察。

1353--Hopps, Wilde. Parking duty.哈波斯 s,薇儿的。开交通罚单。

1354--Dismissed.解散。

1355--Just kidding!开玩笑!

1356--We have reports of a street racer tearing up Savannah Central.我们有一个在萨凡纳

163

中央

街头赛车的报告。

1357--Find him. Shut him down.找到他,并把他解决。

1358--So are all the rabbits bad drivers, or is it just you?那么,所有的兔子都是糟糕的司机,还

是就是你吗?

1359--Oops. Sorry.哎呀。抱歉。

1360--Heh heh. Sly bunny.嘿嘿。狡猾的兔子。

1361--Dumb fox.愚蠢的狐狸。

1362--You know you love me.你知道你爱我。

1363--Do I know that?我知道吗?

1364--Yes. Yes, I do.是。是的,我愿意。

1365--Sir, you were going 115 miles per hour, I hope you have a good explanation.先生,先生你

刚刚的时速达到 115 英里,我希望你有一个很好的解释。

164

1366--Flash, Flash. Hundred Yard Dash!闪电,闪电。百码冲刺!

1367--Nick...妮可...

1368--Good evening, Zootopia!晚上好,动物乌托邦!

1369--Come on, everybody. Put your paws up.所有人来吧,举起你的爪子。

1370--* I messed up tonight ** 今晚我搞砸了 *

1371--* I lost another fight ** 我失去了另一次战斗 *

1372--* I still mess up but I'll just start again ** 虽然搞砸了,但我依然会重新开始 *

1373--* I keep falling down ** 我总是摔倒 *

1374--* I keep on hitting the ground ** 我总是重重摔到地上 *

1375--* I always get up now to see what's next ** 我总是起床看到现在接下来会发生什么 *

1376--* I won’t give up, no I won’t give in * * 我绝不会屈服,绝不会放弃 *

1377--* Till I reach the end ** 直到我到达终点 *

1378--* And then I’ll start again * * 然后我会再次开始 *

1379--* Though I’m on the lead * * 虽然我在领先 *

165

1380--* I wanna try everything ** 我想尝试一切 *

1381--* I wanna try even though I could fail ** 我想试试,尽管我可能会失败 *

1382--* I won’t give up, no, I won’t give in * * 我不会放弃,不,我不会放弃 *

1383--* Till I reach the end ** 直到我到达终点 *

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

41 / 41

1384--* And then I’ll start again * * 然后我会再次开始 *

1385--* No I won't leave ** 不,我不会离开 *

1386--* I wanna try everything ** 我想尝试一切 *

1387--* I wanna try even though I could fail ** 我想试试,尽管我可能会失败 *

1388--* Oh oh oh oh ** 哦 哦 哦 哦 *

1389--* Try everything ** 尝试一切 *

166

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容